Love Time (Dahyun)

Start from the beginning

She was already hugging the cute little white and fluffy puppy with the cute little black eyes and cute little black nose, "I'm going to name you 'Prince Fluffy'!"

I scrunched up my face a bit, "'Prince Fluffy'? What kind of a name is that?"

"Yah, Oppa," she retorted, "You said that he's mine, so I'm gonna name him the way I want to," and then putting on a scary look straight at me, "Besides, you're not yet off the hook, Y/N. No amount of gifts or whatever is going to make me forgive you 100% just yet."

I cringed, deciding to keep my mouth shut and just focus on driving.

Come to think of it, the puppies were surprisingly quiet in the car.

"But these puppies must have cost a lot, Oppa," she said.

Man, seriously, Dahyun can be so bi-polar sometimes.

"It's okay," I replied, "Seriously. No big deal." But to be honest, it did cost me some.

But my bonus from the Japan Tour and the Seoul kickoff concert helped a lot to cover most of the price for the puppies.

Dahyun then leaned over to my side, lightly kissing my cheek, "Thank you, Oppa."

"You're welcome, Dubu," I smiled.

+++

The reason why I decided to pick up those puppies now was that as far as I can remember, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Tzuyu are in the dorm at the moment, although I didn't know why they were there.

Yep, even during their vacation time, I was still keeping tabs on them.

Predictably, they were all over me when Dahyun and I brought the puppies up to the dorm.

Tzuyu was stuttering a lot as she received her puppy, which she promptly named "Kaya".

Nayeon named hers "Kookeu", while Jeongyeon had "Nanan", and Momo had "Boo".

Within minutes, they were all taking pictures and selcas with their dogs and uploading them in their Instagram and Twitter accounts.

"Ah chincha, Oppa, thank you so much!" Nayeon was practically a kid again, looking so giddy playing with Kookeu.

"Just promise me that you'll take good care of them yourselves and not end up relying on me," I replied.

"Oh, we promise we'll take good care of our pets very well, Y/N Oppa," Tzuyu nodded, hugging Kaya as tightly as she could, "Thank you so much, Oppa!"

"Your timing is just perfect, Oppa," Jeongyeon added, "We're all just here chilling after our own travels, figure we get some of stuff, and then you show up and give us these wonderful puppies!"

"So, how's your vacation, Oppa?" Momo suddenly decided to change the subject, "Did you two have a lovely time?"

"We did," Dahyun enthusiastically replied, jumping the gun on me, "Y/N Oppa took me to this wonderful town and we had such a great time..." She then barrelled off about our time in the beach and in the hiking trail for a couple of minutes.

"Awww... I'm so jealous!" Tzuyu whined, "Maybe next time we have a vacation, all nine of us plus Y/N Oppa should go together."

"That's a great idea, Tzuyu," Jeongyeon agreed, "Then we can have loads and loads of fun."

"And maybe we can take Sana and Chae's boyfriends with us," Nayeon teased, "Just so that all of our members' boyfriends can interact with each other as well."

I actually shuddered at that thought for two reasons.

One, I'm gonna be intimidated for sure around Sana and Chae's boyfriend.