It's... [Prologue\Warning\Backstories]

Just a warning before you read this stuff.

This story has some trigger warnings. They include graphic depictions of violence [ch 5, ch 8, ch 9], suicide [ch 6, ch 8], death\murder, violent thoughts, suicidal thoughts, gore [ch 9], and trauma [stuff like gang violence, bullying, and abuse. it's below this text, so if you don't want to read stuff like that then skip this "chapter"]

Also [fake! I made this up for the plot] backstories so that you can understand them more:

Hoseok: He was pretty gullible as a kid, believing everything anyone told him. That led to some pretty weird and dangerous actions he did as a kid. Him being gullible led to the death of his mother, who saved him from a kidnapping. His father was very negative, and that led Hoseok to resent his father. He decided to be positive, as to make people happy and not see the negatives.

Yoongi: As a kid, his parents were gang members, always away and killing people. Yoongi has witnessed a lot of killing and murdering, but has never done so himself. He is simply not fazed anymore by blood or anything of the sort. Since his parents were not there for him much as a kid, his social and emotional interactions simply weren't good. He didn't know how to react, so he resorted to being cold. He hates his parents solely for that reason, and started to go against them, become a sort of detective.

Jungkook: When he was a kid, he was easily manipulated emotionally. Jungkook was a very caring and shy kid, so he could be easily manipulated to feel bad for someone and help them, even if that person is in the wrong. Jungkook doesn't know this though, so he hasn't really changed much now. The only thing that's changed is that he sometimes turns to bursts of emotions as a coping method for no one being there for him when he was there for everyone.

Jimin: He doesn't like to talk about his past. What they do know is whatever happened to him caused his personality to shatter into pieces that are barely held together. If something were to happen to someone close to him, that mirror would shatter and the reflection in it would break along with it.

Seokjin: His mother wasn't very mother-like, being tough and hard on Seokjin. He didn't like his mother very much, and decided that when he grew up, he would be a motherly figure to people so that they wouldn't go through what he had to go through.

Namjoon: As a kid, his parents didn't give him much attention, so he had to do everything and learn by himself. Also, as he was a boring, plain person he didn't get much attention elsewhere either. As a result, he turned out smart, but...

Taehyung: As a kid, his father had major anger issues. As a result of taking it out on Taehyung, he has also developed anger issues. He took it out on many people, and because of that he lost a lot of friends. He tries to control it now, but it can easily be brought out.