"Alpha Clyde, Luna Lavinia, it's a pleasure being here." A calm but intimidating voice expressed. "This is my beta, Jalyn." He addressed the tan man on the right. "And these are few of my well trained warriors." He referred to the five men behind him.

Clyde and each of the men exchanged a respectful nod. Before anyone else could say another word, Caleb and Octavia walked into the clearing; Alpha Aiden and his men attention turned to the vampire before them. Before their arrival, they were told about Octavia's presence in the pack and if any harm came to her, they would pay the price.

"Alpha Aiden," Caleb greeted. "This is Octavia, my mate and future luna of the Lichen pack." He proudly pointed out. Alpha Aiden nodded towards the Vam and she did the same.

"Alpha Aiden, I couldn't help but noticed your accent. " said Lavinia.

"Yes, I'm from Uzbekistan, Russia. We move here Six months ago." He answered.

Campbell walked out towards the group and greeted everyone. "Sorry for my tardiness, I was out for a run and lost track of time." He apologized. His brothers looked at him curiously. Did he not know about what  happened with Aurelia? they thought to themselves.

"Alpha Campbell, I've heard much you." He commented. "All of you." He added.

"I wish we could say the same but we were recently told about your existence." Caleb mentioned.

Aiden chuckled deeply. "That was intended, Alpha Caleb." He replied. "I wish we could stay and chat all day but I came here on business." He said seriously. Octavia cringed to how fast his mood changed.

"We can't just sign an alliance with anyone." Caleb told him.

"I know that, but the main reason I came here was to look for my mate." He disagreed.

"Oh, if that's what you wish, we'll be happy to gather all our unmated females, or males, for you to start the search." Lavinia gladly offered.

Alpha Aiden smiled and looked beyond them. "That won't be necessary for I already know who my mate is." He said to the luna.

"And who do you think that is?"

•○•●•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Aurelia's POV

"So we're moving to new York?" Amber asked for the fifth time.

"Yes, we are moving to new York." I repeated.

"And Campbell's not coming?" She asked again.

"Campbell has his life here, he can't come."  I answered. "It will just be you, Mikayla and myself. "

"And Blade." She added.

"Yes, and Blade." I agreed.

"I'm ready." Mikayla stated coming out the bathroom. She asked me to zip her outfit and I did. Both of us, were in a black leather all-in-one pants suit. It's been a long time since I've worn one of these and I felt thrilled. My knives were placed in the straps on my legs arms and waist.

 My knives were placed in the straps on my legs arms and waist

"We can get breakfast on the way." I smiled at Amber.

"Can I say goodbye to Caleb and Clyde first?" She asked hopefully. "And I don't want to leave without telling Tommy." She pouted.

"Okay, we'll go there first." I signed.

"Tommy and his mother lives on their own , a few blocks from here." Mikayla told us.

"Okay, let's go." I forced smiled.

We left the room and went downstairs, on our way out we didn't meet any of the guys. I remembered Mikayla telling us that Alpha Aiden would be here today, so I told Amber that they were probably outside waiting for him. Mikayla excused herself to put her things in the car, while Amber and I looked for the others.

"There you are," I heard Miles behind us. I turned to him and saw Ava clinging to his arm, as usual. "We need to talk."

"We have nothing to talk about, I'm leaving and that's final." I declared.

"No one's going to stop you," he assured. "But you're not leaving without giving me an explanation." He added.

"Well, dont hold you're breath." I hinted.

"Just let her go Miles." Ava whined.

Meg then walked in and grinned at me. "Yeah Miles, give the girl some space."

Miles clenched his fist and his jaws ticked in anger, but he didn't say anything.

"Miles, do you know where Clyde or Caleb is?" I changed the subject.

His mouth opened to answer but Ava beat him to it. "They're outside with the alpha." She chirped.

I ignored her and turned to Miles. "I'll be in contact with you." I said going in for a hug. We exchange a side hug for Ava was gripping his arm,then he kissed my forehead.

Amber then ran us to him and hugged his legs. "Bye uncle Miles." She whispered sadly.

" see you soon Amber." He said kissing her cheeks.

After we headed outside, Ava, Miles and Meg tagged along. The plan was to go to Tommy's house, look for the guys then leave. Apart of me wished to never see Campbell again, he had turned out as I predicted. But the other part, that little voice in my head, wanted for it all to be a wide nightmare; to be my imagination. Not that I was going to dwell on that, this isn't a fairytale and things aren't magically going to change any minute.

"Mom, there's Campbell." Amber beamed. I looked at the group of people she was pointing at, and spotted Campbell in the midst. I didn't register how I was feeling seeing, for something else got my attention; someone.

"Oh, if that's what you wish, we'll be happy to gather all our unmated females for you to start the search." I heard Lavinia offered him.

He smiled and looked back at me. "That won't be necessary for I already know who my mate is." He said with a smirk

"And who do you think that is?" Caleb wondered.

He stared me up and down. "Aurelia."