9- 'Thats a real shitty move'

Marleys POV
     I'm pretty sure the universe is punishing me. After I booked it out of prom I had to wait at a bus stop. And of course it had to rain, so by the time I actually get to the sheltered stop I'm already soaked. I feel like crying again. I don't even know why I kissed her. Once I did I felt so calm and warm and fuzzy. Ugh! It should've felt wrong and out of place but it felt perfectly normal. And what's worse is that I can't stop thinking about it. Her lips were soft, tasted like coconut and vanilla. it was perfect aside from the whole freak out after. I groan as the bus pulls up and I enter. I get a few weird looks considering I look like I've just ran away from a ball. Which in a way I did. I spend the ride staring out the window mentality punching myself until it gets to my stop. I exit thanking the bus driver and I start walking. My house was still a few blocks away. It was still raining and I took my shoes off half way. When I got home I dropped my heals by the front door. I feel like I just had the ultimate walk of shame.
     "Marley? Why are you home so early? And why are your cloths all wet?" Of course my mom's home.
     "I really don't want to talk about it." I look at her, pleading she won't ask more questions.
     "Alright then. You better hurry and get in the shower before you catch a cold." I give her a grateful smile, "And leave your dress outside the door so I can put it in the wash."
     I nod and drag my heavy body to the shower. I shouldn't have run I should've stayed. Explained everything. Yet here I am standing in a shower while Morgana is at prom. I change into pajamas and walk out to where my mom had made a milkshake.
     "You seem like you need one." She smiles sympathetically.
     "Thank you." I mumble taking a sip. I'm far too tired to care about calories.
      "Feeling like talking now?"
      "I had a panic attack..." I mumble quietly. I can give her half of the truth.
     "So you walked home?"
     "I didn't walk all the way. I took the bus."
      "Because that makes it better?"
      I take a deep breath and shake my head, "No..."
     "So what caused this panic attack?"
      I think I'm gay, "I... I just got a little stressed out is all... worried about the solos..." why didn't you say it?
     "Stage fright got the better of you." She kisses the side of my head before she starts cleaning up the kitchen, "Feel up for watching Dancing?"
     "Not tonight."
                            ***
Morganas POV: Saturday
     "What has you so down?" Arthur asks coming into the kitchen.
     I look up from my phone I have sitting on the table, "I can't decide if I should call or not."
     "Ah. You've been plagued with love." Arthur teases only to earn a death glare, "Sorry."
     "I don't know what to do!" I groan laying me head in the table.
     "Easy. Call her."
     "You make it sound so easy."
     "That's cause it is." He smiles, grabs an apple and heads out the door. He has a date but refuses to tell me or Uther who it's with.
      I grab my phone and dial Marleys number. My thumb hovers over the call button. It's just Marley. The sweetest, most confusing person alive. I press the button and hold it up to my ear. I hear it ring before it cuts off.
     "Hi you've reached Marley Rose! I can't make it to the phone right now, I'm probably doing something for school. Leave a message after the beep!" Voice mail. Of course.
     I groan again and send her text. Nothing. An hour later I call her again. Voice mail. And it repeats.
Sunday
     I've been standing in Marleys porch for about 45 minutes. I'm scared to knock. More so that I'm unannounced. Arthur told me I should go in person, harder to ignore me that way. I sick it up and knock on the door.
     "Morgana! What are you doing here?" Her mom answered. Of course.
     "Is Marley here? She hasn't been answering my calls."
     "Oh, she's actually out with Unique, can I take a message?"
     "No, I'll just find her tomorrow."
     I give a small wave before I retreat back to my car. There is no way I'm waiting another day. I call Unique, supposedly that's who Marley is with. She answers almost immediately.
     "What an honor it is to be called by the queen of bitch lesbians. What can I do for you?"
     "Marley is with you, right?"
     "No. Why would Marley be with me? She's locked herself in her room since prom, no one has been able to get a hold of her."
     "Damnit! Sorry I bothered you then." I hang up before we can exchange goodbyes, "What game are you playing at Marls?"
                           ***
Monday
      I had to wait all weekend just yo talk to Marley. As soon as Arthur parked I make my way straight to Marleys locker. There she was gathering her books for the day.
     "What the hell is up with you?!" My voice came out more harsh then intended, I noticed the glee members start to walk over, "You ignored me all weekend."
     "Morgana I-" I cut her off.
     "No, you don't get to talk yet. I called you 50 times on Saturday, all of them went to voicemail not to mention the hundreds of texts I sent all ignored and left in read. So Sunday I went to your house only for your mom to tell me you were out with Unique. So I called her, she said you were locked in your room all weekend, so you told your mom to send me away. And all of that was after you left me standing alone in the hallway at a damn face I never wanted to go to. I went just so I could make you smile. Do you know how fucked yo that is?"
     By this time there was a small crowd, glee members all to the front. I won't be surprised if they call me and ass for yelling at her, I mean I certainly feel like on.
     "Marley... is that true?" Unique asks quietly. She's taking my side?
     "I..." Marley looks like a deer caught in head lights. "I have to get to class..."
     "No, hold on. You need to explain." Kitty stops her from leaving, "Why would you do that? Morgana was the only one who actually went to make sure you were okay."
     "Excuse me." Her voice was shaky like Friday as she pushed past the crowd.
     "That's a real shitty move!"
     Part of me wanted to go after her, make sure she wasn't going to have another attack. But the other part was still mad, hurt and confused. So instead I stayed as all of the glee girls started asking me questions. Making sure I was okay. I saw Jake go after Marley. Thank god she'll have someone to make sure she's okay.