Future heros

(TW: Fire)

Abby awoke feeling drowsy. She forgot where she was for a few seconds, because it had been so long sense she had been at the leagues bar. She checked her clock, and it read six-thirty.

Good a time as any to get up. Abby stepped out of her bed, and the cold air hit her. She hadn't realized how cold it had gotten overnight. She put on her slippers, and made her way to the bathroom.

Abby planed on taking a shower because she hadn't taken one in a few days. She put her towel down, and ran the water. Abby didn't know how many people were awake yet, so she wanted to make her shower quick.

She stepped in, and washed herself off. (Very sorry I had to give you this mental I'm I've I'm trying to make this fast) after her shower she felt a little better, but now her bandages were soaking wet.

She got dressed into a light blue long sleeve sweater, and black sweat pants. Everything was a bit harder with only one hand, but Abby managed fine. She brushed her teeth, and rinsed her face.

Abby looked in the mirror. Her hair was still tangled, and her face was red from the cold water. She had never realized how sad her face looked. Her blue eyes were deep, but not full of life.

They were blank, and would be hard to read. Kirogiri was right. She was only eight, and has taken on more than most people have in their entire life. What was she doing so wrong?

Abby dropped the thought and brushed out her long blonde hair. It was still wet from her shower, which made it easy for her to braid. Abby braided her hair in two braids down her back just as she had worn them with Mirio.

Abby liked this hairstyle because it got her hair out of her face, but also brought back memories. Mostly good ones, but for some reason the good memories made her sad. Abby could tell why, but she was sad when thinking of the good things that had happened to her.

Abbys face went cold as she walked out of the bathroom. She walked to her closet, and rifled around in it. She knew what she was looking for was in there somewhere, but where? Finally in a drawer that was sloppily painted white she found it.

Abby pulled out a small hair clip with a pure white rabbit on it. Just like the one that her father had murdered. To her this meant that she was a villain. She was accepting her title.

Abby put the hair clip into her hair, and made her way to the exit of her room. She didn't bother to put her shoes on, because she didn't really feeling like it.

Outside in the bar area Abby found Kirogiri, Toga, and shigaraki sitting down talking. Abby walked over to them, and climbed onto a stool that was entirely to big for her. "Good morning sleeping beauty."

Toga said snickering. "Mhm" Abby replied starring down at her hands. "So kid we have been working on our game plan, and we think we have a good goal." Shigaraki said folding his hands together on the table.

Abby raised her eyebrows. "In order to take down the symbol of peace we need to recruit more villains." Shigaraki declared. The symbol of peace was a hero who was unbeaten, but the league had gotten close at one point.

They were close but didn't have enough people, so they would need to recruit more villains which made sense, but where would they find villains? There are only so many capable villains, so what would they do?

"It's time for a new age to rise up. An age of villains. A place where people can use their quirks freely without worry. We will be the ones to make that wish a reality." Shigaraki said.

Abby didn't know if she should contribute to that plan or not but she did speak up. "And how do you plan to do that?" Abby asked her voice still monotone, and dry. "We find people like us." Shigaraki said.