Chp:-26 Cheesy Patch Up Session

NIKHIL SINGHANIA

I looked outside the window from my cabin. It was a pleasant day in Washington DC. The happy and active crowd, noise and activity going on everywhere. I focused towards my family and work completely. It felt really good. I felt quite peaceful? No. I've lost my inner peace. I've become quiet. My peace, my heart everything is with her. She didn't give me a chance.

I sighed. I left my cabin. I pressed the elevator button.

Gautam said, "Nik, I'm gonna grab some donuts and coffee, wanna come along brother?"

I said, "no dude. I'm going somewhere. I have something to do."

Gautam asked, "all cool know bro? Is everything ok?"

I said, "yes yes don't worry." I smiled and got inside the elevator.

I got out of the building and drove straight to fairfax county. My escape place. I go there to find some peace. No one knows about it. I reached after an hour drive. I parked my car. I started walking towards the great falls. I sat on my favourite rock by the river.

Soon after 20 minutes of silence, I heard a familiar voice, "they say that, go where you feel the most alive." I turned back only see my sister Natasha.

I said, "Alia? How did you know I'm here?"

Natasha said, "I'd ask you the same question Nikhil bhaiya, how did you know that this is my escape place? Did Gautam bhaiya or dad send you here after me?"

I said, "no not at all. You've come here without informing anyone, without your mobile?"

Natasha said, "yeah. I need some peace. My ME time. This is my happy, sad, my escape place, my best place and everything."

I said, "same here. What a coincidence." We went silent for 30-40 minutes.

Natasha said, "bhai relax. It's not your fault. It's her fault that she read your messages I mean whatever it is, that's bad manners there's something called as privacy. Without knowing anything, without giving you a chance she got angry. She has to apologise. Don't wait for her just go on. If she's meant for you nothing can stop you both from becoming one. I'll take your leave now. I want to be alone. I hope you keep this is a secret. Just between us. I'll also not tell anyone about you." She walked away.

I again went on a silent mode. After a while, I felt someone's hand holding my hand. That touch sent shivers over my body. It was so familiar. It was Nisha.

I said, "am I dreaming?" I rubbed my eyes.

Nisha's said, "not at all. I came here 2 days ago. I was staying in my dad's penthouse. Ahil invited me for his engagement. I had to come. It'll be like a small reunion also."

I stood up and said, "how the hell did you know about this place? This is my escape place and I'm sorry if I sound rude but I don't like to talk to anyone here I love to be alone." I started to walk.

Nisha said, "Nik please listen."

I said, "why Nisha? Why? What's your problem?"

Nisha said, "I know Nikhil you're really angry, but please listen to me. I'm here to apologise. I'm so sorry."

NISHA MIRCHANDANI

I said, "I'm so sorry. You want to know how did I know about this place.?"

Nikhil said, "yeah."

I said, "I landed here 2 days ago. I didn't inform you or anyone because I was not ready to face anyone after what I've done to you. Finally today I called up on your mansion's common phone it was answered by Natasha. The moment she knew I was the one calling she got angry and gave me a good lecture. She wasn't ready to let me see you. Then I convinced her. I told her that I've realised my mistake. Finally she agreed. She called at your office but Gautam said you already left. Natasha picked me up from my penthouse and we came here by her car. She knew about this place being your escape place. She has seen you here quite a lot of times but she never told anyone about it."

Nikhil said, "Oh so that's why she walked away. Damn, no wonder everyone says she's extremely smart and intelligent."

I said, "Nikhil I'm extremely sorry for my rude behaviour. I'm sorry I read your text. I'm really sorry for not trusting you, for not giving you a chance. I don't know I lose it completely when I get angry." I started to ramble. Nikhil just kissed me.

I missed his lips, I missed his touch, I missed his scent, I missed him so much. I kissed him back with the same intensity. I'm so happy. He's kissing me, which means he is not angry? Soon, we pulled back in order to breathe.

Nikhil said, "I love you so much Nisha, I missed you like crazy, I want you and only you beside me for the rest of my life baby. Please let's just forget whatever happened. Next time just come to me, kick me, punch me, slap me, shout at me but please don't leave me. Don't be angry. Promise me."

I said, "I promise Nikhil." He smiled widely. I also smiled widely.

Natasha came and said, "ok so if your cheesy patch up session is over shall we leave, it's drizzling. Heavy rain is expected in Virginia today."

Nikhil said, "Alia you......" she cut him in between.

She said, "you'll thank me later on bhai it's ok." She chuckled and ran towards her car and got inside. She drove out.

Me and Nikhil got inside his car. Soon, Nikhil drove out.

Nikhil asked, "shall I drop you to your penthouse or you wanna meet everyone at home?"

I said, "I would love to meet everyone." He smiled.

After a few minutes, we reached the mansion. The moment we entered we saw the Singhanias seated in the living room. Mom, dad and Sanya were there too. I was surprised to see my family members. Kriti and her family were there too. Of course she's Nikhil's cousin after all. I was surprised to see Ahil and Shruti here.

Kriti came and hugged us and said, "congratulations guys. Welcome to the family Nisha bhabhi." I blushed.

I asked, "bhabhi?"

Aashi said, "yes yes bhabhi. Congratulations guys, you are getting married next month."

What? That was so overwhelming. Getting married to Nikhil is all I want now.

Sanjay uncle said, "yes everything is decided and fixed."

I said, "dad was is Nik that guy you were talking about?"

Dad said, "yes my princess."

Shruti came and said, "I'm so sorry guys because of my stupidity a big havoc was created in your relationship. He's all yours Nish."

I said, "please don't say that Shruti." I hugged her and congratulated her and Ahil and they also congratulated us.

Yash uncle said, "Nikhil, Ahil told us about something."

Nikhil asked, "what Tauji?" He was looking at Ahil, Ahil was also looking at him.

Yash uncle said, "you guys have always dreamt of getting engaged together with your lady love on the same day so, how about we make it come true after 7 days?"

Nikhil's mouth was wide open.

Rachna aunty said, "you and Nisha, Ahil and Shruti will get engaged on the same day, same venue."

Everyone clapped and congratulated us and raised a toast for us. Nikhil hugged me tightly and I hugged him back and we congratulated each other.

Nikhil said, "get ready, because I'm going to propose you in front of everyone 7 days later." I blushed. He kissed my cheek.

I said, "I love you Nik. I'm very happy right now I have no words to express my feelings. I feel so lucky right now."

They had already informed close friends, close relatives and other important people about the engagement. Ahil's parents also came after a while.

We were all very happy.

I slowly went towards Natasha and whispered, "thanks Tashu, thankyou very much."

She smiled lightly and said, "no problem. Please don't hurt my brother next time like this."

I said, "I promise I won't."

Natasha said, "good and if he troubles you or hurts you tell me, I'll kick his ass." We both laughed.

It was a wonderful evening. We had good food. We discussed about the engagement function and had so much fun.

I LOVE MY LIFE...........................