Chp:-15 Partners

NIKHIL SINGHANIA

Everyone came downstairs.

Nirav said, "attention everyone."

I said, "so today we're going to the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone national park. There are a lot of things to do over there. Firstly we should take a hike pick a trail of our choice brink of the lower falls trail 0.7 miles round trip, seven mile hole trail 10.2 miles round trip and point sublime trail 1.3 miles from artist point to point sublime. You can choose whichever trail you want."

Nirav said, "we can view the canyon and falls, visit the visitors centre and everything."

Nisha said, "cool so let's begin. Choose your partners guys."

Sachin uncle said, "we'll all go with our life partners." I chuckled.

Nisha said, "okay."

All our elders left.

Rohan said, "me, Kobs, Abhishek and Abhinav are a team here we go bye peeps."

Aashi said, "me, Sammy and Dakshi are a team. Bye bye."

Ishaan said, "me, Riya, Nirav and Ayesha are a team."

Gautam said, "me and Ayush are a team."

I said, "Hey! You said you'll be with me."

Gautam said, "change in plans. We've some Dubai stuff to discuss."

They all left.

Me and Nisha looked at each other. We were the only ones left now.

I said, "come on let's go."

Nisha said, "are you sure you want to be my partner."

I said, "yes. For the rest of my life."

She asked, "what did you say?"

I said, "yes I'm sure."

Nisha said, "cool let's begin."

We started walking towards the trail.

Nisha said, "so are you excited?"

I said, "of course. I can tell that you're also very much excited." She chuckled.

Nisha said, "unfortunately Sanya isn't here. I'm missing her so much right now. My poor baby sis!"

I said, "I can understand. I'm missing my baby sis too. She's always busy studying."

Nisha said, "Tashu (Natasha) is a bookworm by birth." I chuckled.

I said, "Sanya loves Rohan right?"

Nisha said, "h.h.how did you know?"

I said, "we're close friends and we all know that Rohan and Sanya were together and Sanya fell in love with that asshole. They broke up because Sachin uncle came to know about their relationship and he practically didn't want Sanya to get into this relationship crap and he wanted her to focus on herself and her career and according to Sanya  Dev is a nice guy. He's really matured, sensible, understanding and friendly guy. The girl who'll be with him in future will be really lucky. She wanted  to break up. She realised that she doesn't love him  and even he doesn't love her. It's just a mere attraction and they were just showing off while being in a relationship. She doesn't want such a kind of relationship Rohan. Sanya always wanted an ideal relationship. She suggested to him that, Let's just be friends like before. She's not comfortable being in this relationship. We all know it Nisha. She'll move on with time. Don't worry."

Nisha said, "I'm sure she will."

I said, "so did you have any uhm boyfriend in all these years?"

Nisha said, "no I didn't have any boyfriend. Never had time for all of that."

I said, "wow. That's surprising."

Nisha asked, "what about you?"

I said, "I had affairs not too many but now I'm single."

Nisha said, "oh ok."

There was an awkward silence.

We went on climbing.

WHAT MAGIC WILL THIS TREK DO?..........