Chp:-6 Has He Moved On?

Author's Notes A/N:- This book will be on slow updates.

NIKHIL SINGHANIA

I woke up with a bad headache. I slowly sat on the bed and rubbed my eyes. I checked my phone which was kept on the night stand. I saw Adi's texts.

ADI:- I dropped you home last night. You were drunk completely after remembering Nisha. Thankfully no one was awake and guards know me so it was easier for me to come in and drop you.

NIK:-  Thanks buddy. Just woke up.

I just fell on the bed again and rolled to the other side of the bed and suddenly I felt something. Wow! That thing moves.

Suddenly someone pushed me. I fell on the other side of the bed technically the side where I slept. I saw a beautiful face of a girl. Ok so it wasn't a thing. Wait! What? Am I freaking dreaming? I blinked my eyes. I couldn't believe she's right here in front of me.

We both yelled on top of our voice.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" We both yelled together.

I said, "why are you here at my mansion?"

Nisha said, "look around mister it's not your room."

I looked around. It was the guest room which was close to my room. Argh......Adi! Couldn't he just take me to my room? Why God? Why this had to happen?

I looked at her from top to bottom. She looked sexier than before. Shit! I was literally drooling.

Nisha said, "done checking me out Mr. Pevert Singhania?" She gave me a dirty look.

I yelled, "shut up you! Why the heck are you here? Only to give more pain to me right?" She flinched.

Nisha said, "I'll be working at RAGAUNN.S under Avantika aunty and Rachna aunty as a fashion designer. Since we're family friends, Rachna aunty asked me to stay here. Now, will you please excuse me? And yes, please stay away from me."

I said, "as if I have interest in heartbreakers like you. No bloody way. You stay away from me if you won't then I'll do something which you cannot even imagine."

I just walked out of the room and went to my room and jumped into the bed. I felt good to see her. But it's painful!

NISHA MIRCHANDANI

Nikhil said, "as if I have interest in heartbreakers like you. No bloody way. You stay away from me if you won't then I'll do something which you cannot even imagine."

He just walked out of the guest room. I fell on my knees while crying helplessly.
Is being independent wrong? Why is he not understanding that why I broke up with him. Why? Why I love him so much.

Soon I wiped my tears and took bath and got ready. After chatting with Sanya on what's app, I went downstairs for breakfast.

I smiled widely and said, "good morning everyone."

Aashi said, "good morning Nisha come come have a seat. I've made sandwiches for breakfast today."

Gautam said, "I've made pesto pasta."

I said, "who makes pesto pasta for breakfast?"

Gautam chuckled and said, "I know it's damn weird but I really wanted to have it. I am missing my little monster Alia she loves this you know."

Yash uncle said, "Aww! You never showed this love when she was around."

Gautam said, "it's every brother's birthright to annoy and trouble their sisters and protect them." I smiled. I miss Ritik bhaiya and Prithvi.

Nikhil said, "good evening everyone. Look who's here for breakfast?"

Aashi said, "oh my God Shruti? Long time no see. I missed you so much." She hugged her.

Shruti said, "Aww! I missed you too."

Gautam also hugged Shruti.

Shruti asked, "Nish how have you been? Oh my gosh! You look so gorgeous than before now."

I said, "I'm good. Thanks." I smiled. She stood beside Nikhil.

Shruti Khanna is my childhood friend cum classmate from school. She was really close to Nikhil and his gang. I mean, during school days she used to stick to me like we're inseparable and now she's clinging to Nikhil. Argh......what should I do?

Rachna aunty said, "you two look adorable together."

Nikhil said, "I know right mom? She's adorable after all." He held her by her waist.

She chuckled and smacked his arms. My blood was boiling.

Avantika aunty said, "come on children lets eat breakfast together."

We all started eating.

Suddenly me and Nikhil said together, "Aashi will you please pass on the sandwich."

We both glared at each other. Aashi gave us the sandwich. We ate silently.

I saw Nikhil and Shruti were laughing like crazy together. I burned in jealousy. They looked so happy together.

Aashi said, "Shruti is a darling. A girl with golden heart. She helped Nikhil a lot during difficult times. She was always there. She did something which we couldn't do and Nikhil's boy gang also couldn't do. They both look so good and happy together."

I said, "uhm.....y yaa."

I excused myself and went to my room.

DOES NIKHIL LOVE SHRUTI?...........

HAS HE MOVED ON?...........................