Chp:-22 Business Sense

NIKHIL SINGHANIA

I reached the Mirchandani mansion. The driver took my luggage inside the mansion. I entered the mansion. Sachin uncle and Aparna aunty came to the door. I touched their feet and hugged them both.

Sachin uncle asked, "how are you? How was your flight?"

I said, "I'm good uncle, yes I had a pleasant flight."

Sachin uncle asked, "how are Sanjay, Rachna and Aashi doing?"

I said, "they're all fine uncle thanks for asking."

Aparna aunty said, "come in. Sachin show him his room, let him freshen up and then we'll all have lunch together."

Sachin uncle said, "come Nik."

Uncle showed me my room. My room was beside Sanya's room Nisha's room was in the second floor and my room was in the first floor. I took bath and got dressed into casuals. I went downstairs to the dining room after that. Sachin uncle was already seated.

Aparna aunty said, "come Nikhil, have a seat." She served lunch to us.

I asked, "where are Nisha and Sanya?"

Sachin uncle said, "Nisha has gone out with Saloni she'll be back before dinner and Sanya is busy studying so she'll be having lunch in her room."

I said, "oh ok."

Aparna aunty said, "Nik, Meera has specifically told me to send you to their mansion for the whole day today. Seems like the Bhatt's have planned something special for you. I said you'll come after lunch so you go there. Come back for dinner. Nisha will be home and Ritik, Trisha, Darsh and Prithvi are also coming for dinner. They would love to meet you."

Oh, Nisha's possessive brothers are gonna be here. Relax Nik, you'll be fine.

I said, "alright aunty." We ate our food.

I said, "authentic Sindhi cuisine, I loved it aunty it was delicious."

Aparna aunty said, "I'm glad you liked it." Sachin uncle smiled.

I finished eating my lunch.

I said, "ok aunty I'm going to Randy's house."

Aparna aunty said, "have fun."

I went to my room and took my laptop, phone, iPad and chargers, pen drive and my gym dress and went to the Bhatt mansion.

I said, "Randheer bro I'm here." Randyy and I hugged again.

Shaurya and Adheer came and hugged me too.

Shaurya said, "boys time together wooohooo it's gonna be fun."

Nandini said, "4 boys and one girl and, in the evening one more girl will be here."

I said, "who?"

Randheer said, "Sanya dude." I nodded.

We played cards lot of games like undisclosed partners, judgement, not at home etc. Then I played video games along with the boys.

What a fun day it is!

It was 5:30pm.

We took a break from playing games. I was checking my phone. I opened Instagram. I saw Nisha had uploaded a story. I opened her Instagram story. I saw her pic with Advait Jain. Advait is our childhood friend. We were in same school same class. Me, Nisha, Ahil, Advait, Shruti, Darshil, Kriti and Samaira were a group.

I don't know why, I felt jealous by seeing them posing together. Advait is my best friend. No no he can't do this to me. I know he had a crush on Nisha during our school days for about a year and a half but never said anything because he knew about me and Nisha being in love.