Both of them just looked at each other.

"I dont have any problem. It's just that I don't think octave suits here. I think we need a bridge to connect both parts."

Hoseok cleared out.

"It isn't like that.. octave just increases the frequency."

"That's what I mean. Who could rap at that speed..!?"

Hoseok argued.

"Can't you do that? Come on, I thought you were better than you show!"

Well. That came out harsher than Yoongi planned it to. He had 2 seconds of instant regret but what left his mouth was already gone.

"I'll do that part.."

He simply murmered, loud enough for the other two to hear.

Nobody said anything as the first day ended an hour later, with silence. Uncomfortable silence.

---------------------•○●♤●○•--------------------

It's had been the usual schedule to the grumpy duo. Except for giving each other glares.

"Hoseok-ah..!! Move."

Seokjin yelled as he saw the younger one walk towards the back room behind the court for his dance practise. I mean, it was just the normal one. Since the basketball team had to go through a series of matches in the next week, the schedule had been hectic.

"Yeah..???!"

Hoseok looked shocked. He was literally 3 feet away of the marked edges but the ball came in such a speed knocking him down as his glasses were in 3 pieces.

"Yah..! Are you blind?"

The captain yelled from a distance making a run to the huffing and puffing Hoseok.

"Ah.. hyung. My nose..!"

He said touching what felt like blood.
Seokjin couldn't be more sorry. But he just started scolding someone else-

"It was Taehyung. Yah..! Why did you block me. I was about to pass the ball.. but he hit it and it flew to your direction."

He complained.

"Why is it me! It's my job to block you."

Taehyung shouted.

"Blood.. blood..!"

Hoseok screamed. It caught Yoongi by surprise how Hoseok was about to faint by the little amount of blood he saw. He wanted to laugh on spot but decided to do otherwise.

"It's just a little blood. Calm down. Hoseok! Calm down.."

He said lightly.

"It's not little. It's blood. My blood. I'm gonna die if I lose so much blood. Oh my god."

He yelled again.

"Someone bring a bucket for his blood. Let's see how much he collected from a little injury."

Yoongi was being cocky for no reason.

"Stop being rude.."

Seokjin warned.

"You start being careful. It's you who did it in the first place."

Yoongi shot back.

"It's fine Hoseok, just a minute. The bleeding the will stop. Just press the cloth a bit harder."

Seokjin assured.

"I think you should go to your practice room. They always have aid."

Jungkook tried to be the smartest one. For a change. And it made sense.

Hoseok tried to recover from his panic attack, slight embarrassment in his eyes for his reaction to everything.

Yoongi just stared until the younger almost went out of sight. He should have acted nice. He couldn't help it though. That's how he treated his team. He wanted to make them stronger. And a slight wound shouldn't matter to someone who aspires to be a sportsman.

But he should have been a bit caring towards Hoseok. What might Hoseok think about him now?! Weren't they at bad terms already! How worse could it get?

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉

Short chapter i know- but i'm trying to portray one scene at a time.

Please comment and vote to support the book. Thankyou for reading💜