Chapter 7~ Gender Reveal and Announcing to the Fans

Date: Wednesday March 16th 2022
Progress: 18 weeks
Outfit:

Date: Wednesday March 16th 2022Progress: 18 weeksOutfit:

Today a lot of things were happening. Tom and I are finding out the gender and we're announcing to the fans that I'm pregnant. It's a big step in our lives.
"So what do you want for the baby's gender?" I asked Tom.
"I want a boy so I can teach him football. You?" He said driving.
"Honestly, I really don't care. I just want a healthy baby."
"That's understanding. Are you sure you want to announce it to the fans today?"
"Tom, we went over this last night. I want to do it so I can just relax and not have to worry about anything except me and this baby."
"Alright love."
We drove in silence for the rest of the ride.
When we got to the building, we went in and I checked in and was called in several minutes later.
"So are we finding out the gender today?" She asked.
"Yes most definitely."
"Alright you know the drill. This'll be cold."
She put the gel on my stomach and moved the wand around pressing a few buttons.
"Alright and it looks like your having a baby...girl! Congratulations!"
Tears streamed down my face as Tom kissed me and was crying himself.
"Thank you so much." I told the doctor.
She nodded and left the room.
"A baby girl Thomas!" I squealed.
"I know darling."
The doctor came back in and told us to schedule for next month and gave us the pictures.
After the appointment, I called my mom and told her that it was a girl and then we went home.
I changed into a white tang top with a gray sweater and climbed onto the bed holding my stomach looking out the window.
Hannah_Holland

Hannah_Holland: So excited to announce that me and tomholland2013 are excepting our first child

Hannah_Holland: So excited to announce that me and tomholland2013 are excepting our first child. We can't wait to see our baby girl in September!
(Tom posted the same thing)

After we announced that, I could now finally relax. But now we needed to start shopping for her, thinking of names, and preparing for her arrival.
As the night cooled down, I was snuggled up with a blanket and my laptop shopping for furniture for the nursery.
"Hey darling, what are you doing?" Tom said coming in with Chinese food.
"Shopping for the baby."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."
This was going to be the rest of my life now, but I was willing to take it.