Chapter 2~ Talking to him

Date: Saturday, November 20th 2021
Outfit:

Since-how Tom was at work, I had decided to clean up the house a bit and do laundry

What I did today:
Cleaned the kitchen
Cleaned the living room
Cleaned the master bedroom
Cleaned the master bathroom
Did the laundry
After I did all my chores, I went to our bedroom and laid down, Tessa laying on Toms side snuggled up next to me.
A few hours later...
I woke up with a hand running through my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Tom smiling down at me.
"Hey beautiful."
"Hi baby." I smiled back, "how was work?"
"It was good. Ran a lot of scenes with Z."
Z, Zendaya, was Toms co-worker and friend. They've known each other for over 5 years, when they started doing Spider-Man. I've gotten to know here a lot while they were working and over the time they weren't.
"That's cool." I sighed.
"What's wrong baby?"
"Your mom talked to me the other day about us having kids. She asked when we were going to have them."
"Do you want kids?"
"I mean, yes but I wasn't sure if you were ready because of work."
"Baby, I'm always ready to grow a family with you. If work is what's bothering you then I'll quit. For you."
"No, I don't want you to quit work. It's too important to you."
"You're more important."
"You're not quitting work."
"Ok, I'm not quitting work." He smiled and kissed me.
And the baby making factory was open for business...
Time skip...
After we had our fun, we took a shower and I cooked steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans for dinner and we sat down and watched a movie.
When the movie ended, we all went to sleep with Tessa at our feet.