Chapter 1~ Talking to His Mum

Date: Thursday, November 18 2021
Your outfit:

As it was inching towards the holidays, Toms mom, Nikki, and I have been spending a lot of time together, wrapping presents, shopping, and grocery shopping for the Thanksgiving dinner coming up in a week

Everyone was at stores checking out their turkeys, ham and yams; and some even Christmas shopping.
Nikki planned to go back to her house after shopping and put up the Christmas tree with all her babies together under one roof.
"I think we have it all. What do you think Hannah?" She asked pointing to her list.
"I think we have enough food. Who's all exactly coming?" I asked.
"My mom and dad. That's it I think."
"I would guess we have enough food."
She laughed and pushed the cart to the checkout line.
After we checked out, we went to the car and loaded the bags up in the trunk and drove to her house. We got all the groceries unloaded and put up.
"Would you like some tea Hannah?" Nikki asked me.
"Yes please."
She boiled the water and poured two cups of tea and handed me one.
"So, I might be crossing the line here but you and Tom have been married for a little over a year. When am I going to have a little grand baby?"
"I'm not sure. I want a baby but with Tom working right now, I'm not sure he wants to have one right now."
"I get that but you don't know unless you ask him."
She rubbed my back and left the room saying, "come help me with this tree!"
I giggled and picked up my cup, "yes ma'am."
I followed her to the living room where the tree was already set up and ornaments were on the floor.
After an hour and a half and so much Christmas music, we had the tree set up and beautiful.

As we were about to put the star on, all the boys came in the front door from being at the mall, Christmas shopping

"Oh my god! That's our tree! It looks amazing!" Paddy exclaimed.
"Yep. Do you like it?" I asked, messing with his hair.
I felt arms wrap around my torso. "I love it."
"Thanks baby." I smiled.
He kissed me cheek and I smiled.
"Do you guys want to stay for a little while and have dinner?" Dominic asked.
"No, I think we're going to head home. We're pretty tired." Tom said.
"Okay then. We'll see you next week." Nikki said and hugged Tom and I.
After we said our goodbyes, we got in the car and went home.