Chapter 30

okay so maybe I couldn't write all of it. So minor NSFW, mainly the start of smut. If you really, really want the smut, let me know and I'll write it for my oneshot book.

--Germany's POV--

I curled into Russia, groaning as I couldn't get comfortable with my pains. I turned over and faced Russia for the 5th time in three minutes, and he looked at me with worry. "Germs...are you okay...?" I felt his hands on my waist and I groaned before scooting closer to him, moving his hands down to my hips before pressing myself up against him.

"Russia..." I groaned and found myself clutching onto Russia's shirt, wrapping my legs around his waist and whimpering. "Russia, it hurts..." I felt his hands rubbing my hips and I let out a sigh. "That feels a little better...ugh..." I kept my face to his chest, not noticing how Russia kept looking embarrassed and being red. "Am...I being too much of a bother, Russia?" He shook his head but his face kept getting red. I nuzzled into him, trying to get as close as possible, before realising the problem. "Um..."

"Yeah, I, um...." We both started at each other before I kissed his chin. "So...what do about this?"

"Well, we could...deal with it...on our own...or...well...we...could...together?" I thought about it for a while before going red. 

"Together...but on one condition..."

"What?"

"I'm not being a bottom. And I don't care about heights, just because I'm short doesn't mean that-"

"Okay." I blinked. 

"I did not expect...are you sure?"

"Of course I am, Germany."

Next morning because it's too late to start writing that

--Canada's POV--

I bounced down the stairs, already fully dressed. I was well aware that others were quite possibly sleeping, and as I opened the kitchen door I wasn't surprised to see Germany sitting up on the kitchen side, coffee in hand. I swear, you never see Germany without coffee. It's like seeing my brother without his shades. It's virtually impossible.

"Hey, bomber."

"Hallo, Kanada." I looked over him, and he looked a little more tired than usual. I kept looking at him, because I could feel something was off. "What, Kanada? You don't usually have trouble talking..." The look...and the slight smirk...I recognise it!

"Aha! I knew you and Russia would do it!" This made Germany cough and sputter, making me proud that I had yet again spotted the look. "So. How was it? How are you able to sit? I take it your pain resistance is-"

"I didn't bottom." This caught me off guard. 

"Come again?"

"I didn't bottom." He had that slight smirk on that face, and I stared at him, almost in disbelief. 

"But Russia is over a foot taller than you, how did you manage to do that? Plus I was sure that he was a top!"

"I have my secrets, Kanada." He patted my head before getting off of the kitchen side. "Hallo, Amerika." I yelped before groaning as he held my hand out, Germany looking between us with a slightly disappointed look. "Did you-"

"-make bets to see who would top? Yeah, and I won! Fuck yeah, I told ya I knew Russia better!" I shoved the 50 dollar bill in his face. 

"Shut, America...now I need to pay Japan as well...ugh." America laughed and left Germany with him in the kitchen as I walked off to Japan's room. I put a bill on Japan's face and it took him a minute to register before screaming loudly and shaking me.

"CANADA!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" He continued screaming before a familiar tall figure appeared in the doorway.

"Не могу поверить во что? ((Can't believe what?))" I didn't know what he said, but I sighed before Japan got carried away and grabbed his hands. 

"Russia-chan! How the hell are you standing?" He shrugged, walking into our room, laying down on his front before looking at us. 

"Germ told?"

"Nah, I guessed from his face. He looks awfully proud." I heard an audible groan from Russia and I giggled. "Don't worry, you'll just have a cocky Germany to deal with for possibly a week." I heard another groan from Russia and I chuckled. The rest of today was going to be interesting.

Sorry for short chapter lol