"Let's have a sleepover." I suggested. I don't want him to stay alone after that. He'll probably have nightmares and overthink about it.

"Are you sure? I don't know. I think I should go home." He said.

"I'm sure. Let's go." I said, wiping away the tears from his face and pulling him to the car.

"You know you are so understanding... What was your new name again?" He asked.

"Amelia." I answered.

"Amy, it is." He said as he started driving to the house.

"Come on." I encouraged. He took hesitant steps to my room.

"I think I'm bothering you." I glared at him which shut him up.

I plopped down on my bed as he sat down on it.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked as he laid down.

"Shoot." He muttered.

"Why did you want to be my friend so desperately?" I asked.

"Because, I was in the same condition you were in, all this time. When we were separated, I shut everything off. After her death, I started doing stuff that just helped me distract myself. That stuff was the gang stuff." He answered as I saw his eyes droop.

"See, you hypocrite. You thought about me while you were going through so much." I said. He just chuckled sleepily.

"You need rest. And cuddles? If you don't mind." I said as he smiled and lifted the duvet for me to get in.

I hugged him tight.
"Don't worry, Daniel. I'll always be there for you. Your sister loves you. She really does." I whispered as I ran my hand through his hair.

"You remind me of her." He mumbled, kissing my forehead.

--------------------

I was just staring at the ceiling. Daniel slept long ago. It was completely silent except for the soft snores of Daniel. I looked at clock at my nightstand. It showed 10.15.

My door creaked open as a head popped in. Lorenzo walked in quietly, he came into the light of the moon. I saw his eyebrows furrowed. Then his eyes widened slightly before they filled with rage.

He started stalking towards Daniel. Before he could do anything, I whispered.

"Lorenzo." I called out. His head snapped towards me as he walked to my side, still angry and crouched down.

"What is he, a guy, doing in your bed?" He asked, pointing towards Daniel.

"He was sad, Lorenzo. Everyone is, at some point. I couldn't just see him suffer." I whispered as his expression softened a little.

He rubbed his hand over his face and took deep breaths to calm down.

He looked at Daniel's tear-streaked face and looked like he wanted nothing more than to adopt him right then and there.

"The boy was sad yesterday too. He can come over anytime he wants, but this shouldn't become a habit." He said as he stroked my hair.

I just nodded a little and closed my eyes as he started running his hand through my hair. It was so comforting. I fell asleep quickly.

--------------------

Morning.

"I'm going. I have work today." Daniel said while I sat on the bed rubbing my eyes. "See you later." He said while closing the door.

"Bye." I muttered before falling back on the bed.

"If I find him here again, you're dead." I heard mason say from the doorway. I just waved him off.

"Don't you wave me off, little girl. I'm serious. What if he tried something on you?" He growled.

"He won't." I assured as I heard him enter the room.

"How can you be sure?" He asked.

"You'll find out." I said simply.

"Fine, come down for breakfast." He said and left.

-----------------

I entered the kitchen feeling everyone's eyes on me.

"You're starting school next week." Lorenzo informed me.

I nodded. "Can I go to big bro's for the weekend?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not." He said then added. "I'm planning on admitting Daniel into your school." He said as my eyes lit up.

"Really?" I asked excitedly. I saw Mason and Jace clench their fists.

"Yeah." He smiled at me.

"You can't be serious, Lorenzo." Mason said as Lorenzo raised an eyebrow.

"We need to keep him away from her. He slept in her bed last night." Jace gritted. "That's crossing a line."

"I trust him, Jace. More than that, I trust her." Lorenzo said.

"Yeah, there must be a reason she let him sleep over, knowing that she doesn't like being touched." Roman pleaded the case.

I just stared at all of them. Can't blame the younger ones. But I can't tell them anything. Its hard to trust someone and let it out. If I tell them, it'll be breaking Daniel's trust.

"What makes you trust him?" I asked Lorenzo.

"I have my ways to get information." He said as he got up and walked out.

He got information about him? This quick? I could get his help to find the person who murdered Daniel's sister. But he's too busy, I'll talk to him later.

Apparently, they think that the person they were working under, may still be a threat for me. Chris, Maria and Ryan were in on everything, along with this mystery person. He's busy finding that mystery person.