"There's four of them. Caroline had four magical quadruplets." Katherine answered her brother-in-law. Kol's eyes widen and stumbled into a chair not knowing what to say, four children? How? Hayley's pregnancy was impossible, it was a freak of nature, but now there were four more tribrid's running around. 

 "How? No, don't answer that...she told me she was pregnant when she sent me to search for her in Montana? I believe that's where the flier said many years ago. I thought she was stupid but she was never in Montana or the states. She was happily in Europe." Kol groaned starting to see Nayla. "She said she was pregnant...I had always believed she cheated on Nik and got pregnant. After all I didn't believe the wolf or New Orlean witches, until Davina confirmed it. I forgotten all about Caroline by that point. Well we should tell Nik, Nayla should also know that she's flirting with her sister...gross."

 "Kol, you don't understand something we can't tell anyone." Sage stopped the original vampire. Katherine was right next to her looking terrified as if Nik changed his mind and was going to kill her. "The eldest of them isn't, he isn't, how do I put it?"

 "He's crazy! A lunatic, that does not understand what human compassion is! He is Klaus with his switch turned off, Elijah when you make him break his word, you when you are in your blood frenzy, Finn angry, Rebekah vengeful, and worst of all. He's exactly like an angry Mikael. The crazy bastard killed his mother just because she didn't agree to enslave the whole supernatural community!" Katherine screamed at his face and Kol flinched hearing his father's name. "No one, no one can beat him. He took all the worst traits of your family and made his personality. If we want something from him, we need Nayla to be happy."

 "Do they know who their father is? We aren't the best but we stick together." Kol shook his head as the two girls looked at each other.

 "No...what we know is that Caroline just told them that they get their wolf and witch side from him, they believe that Caroline was the one that had the vampire gene." Sage whispered and Kol nodded and began pacing wondering what they could do to make the four of them in New Orleans. "We are also assuming that Caroline is dead...we don't know where the coffin is now. Enar doesn't go anywhere until he ensures his mother is safe."

 "Enar, means fighter warrior, what made him this way? Caroline looked like she wouldn't;t hurt a fly." Kol frowned pausing his pacing and looking at the two vampires.

 "We don't really know? We know Stefan knows everything about Enar, he was the only one that got through Enar. But Arkin has Stefan, our 'orders' are to let Nayla do hers, we aren't going to follow them. We are going to see where is Stefan, then we can get him out before Enar thinks it's better for Stefan to be with him." Katherine stated as Kol nodded. "But first we are going to bait my protégée."

 "Seriously, my protégée is better than yours. Mine still listens to me, and tells me what I want to know." Sage smirked as she took out her phone and began looking for the contact number of one of the siblings.

 "Yes, but he then tells his siblings so they always expect us." Katherine snatched the phone from Sage and tossed it to Kol. "We don't need that, now I'm going to see Nayla."

 "She snapped your neck, and said and I quote 'Game On' something you would do. I think it's better if I go." Sage rolled her eyes.

 "We are all going." Kol stopped the useless chatter and the three left the room. As the door closed, a chair got turned and a thousand year old witch dropped her spell, covered her mouth wondering if she should have made herself known. She has a nephew...three nephews and two nieces.  

Meanwhile Hope and Nayla were having a wonderful time. They started to slowly descend from flirting to being comfortable with each other and now Hope wasn't sure if she even liked the girl. She was smart, funny, gorgeous, but there was something about her that felt familiar and she wasn't the only one that believed that. Nayla had toned down her flirting and began to talk to her like a friend. The two girls were comfortable with the change and the two began to talk about relationships, even went out for a walk. Hayley and Klaus were at peace when Nayla began to walk to the direction of the compound. They quickly went ahead of them and Klaus got a sketchbook while Hayley got a book and in the courtyard pretending that they had been there all along. 

 "Mom! Dad! What are you two doing there? Sitting like you were never following us?" Hope laughed wiping the blood as Nayla did the same. Surprised that she noticed her parents following them, but she never made a move to let any of them know? Was it a test?

 "You caught us." Hayley laughed putting her book down smiling and extended her hand towards Nayla. "I'm Hayley. Hope's mom, I'm sure you have met Klaus."

 "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Mikaelson." Nayla smiled shaking her hand as Klaus choked on his drink and Hayley laughed. Hope giggled looking away.

 "Not married to him, just call me Hayley we look almost the same age." They shook hands and Nayla smiled. Her smile made Hayley and Klaus stop and stare, it was Caroline's smile. She looked so much like her, it was strange. Nayla bid her goodbyes and it was a strange thing as Hope didn't expect a kiss nor did she want to kiss her. Hope and Nayla smiled to each other having a secret understanding, they were going to be friends, that is what Hope truly needed. In she way that was what Nayla needed to flip her switch, a friend, not a lover. After all her brother could not kill a friend, specially if they needed her for the prophecy.

Nayla left the compound and went to her hotel room only to be stopped at the lobby by Hope's uncle. Kol Mikaelson, The Wildest Original, someone that her siblings couldn't predict. 

"Hello darling, how was your time with Hope?" Kol smirked at her as Nayla stopped in her tracks and looked at Kol wondering why he was here.

"What do you want, 'darling'," Nayla made air quotes on the word darling and her secret uncle smirked. She did not want his company and made no move to pretend she did.

"I heard some interesting things from my sister-in laws. Such as you aren't who you say you are, Nayla...is it Smith? I could have sworn I seen Forbes somewhere." Kol smirked and Nayla stiffen at being found out but soon looked around to spot Katherine and Sage as his back up. They haven't said a word to the rest of their family. 

"What exactly do you want...Mr. Mikaelson?" Nayla dropped her act and looked at him with blank emotionless eyes making it known that she had her switch flipped.

"To know what you and that lunatic want from Hope." Kol crossed his arms and the two girl stiffen and started to head towards him as he just insulted Enar. Something you can't do in front of Nayla.

"Now...what would be the fun in that?" Nayla smirked and in a swift move she broke a table and pierced him in the stomach with the wooden leg. Kol groaned stumbling as Nayla whispered in his ear. "Don't ever call my brother a lunatic, this is your one and only warning. Next time is the white oak, stay out of our way if you want Miss Davina Claire-Mikaelson to live to her next birthday."

With that she pushed him off her and continued her way to her room.