25

Published : 05/24/2021
Edited :

->I'm procrastinating...
->Just enjoying the drama there is in the server I'm in for Top War
->Is it just me or does spotify pick favorite songs to play in shuffle? I haven't heard like 6 specific songs in like 2hours and I heard many specific songs played twice already...
->I duno if there's any mistakes, sry

~<3rd POV>~
Ok you brats. As you know, The Hero License Exam is getting closer. You will have to become stronger and make super moves since as you all have seen, All Might cannot always protect you." Aizawa said. "Get dressed in your hero costumes and meet me in Gym Gamma." Aizawa walked out of the classroom. Everyone went and "grabbed their costumes and walked to the changing room.

They are all at Gym Gamma. They met Cementoss who explained everything. They went to train. "Aizawa, can Kacchan and I change hero names?"

"Sure. What do you want to change it to?" Aizawa asked.

"I'll change my fucking hero name to DynaBurn because I can burn everything!" Katsuki laughed evilly, catching everyone's attention besides Shoto and Shinso. Shoto is cooking the boulder. Shinso is trying to karate chop the boulder in half. Aizawa glared at them and they got back to training.

"Ok. What about you, Midoriya?" Aizawa asked, writing down DynaBurn on a paper.

"I'll change mine to DynaFrost." Izuku said.

"Ok." Aizawa said, writing down DynaFrost on a paper while walking out of Gym Gamma. There was a boulder that Aoyama accidentally shot down falling from the platform where he's on.

"Oh non Aizawa-Sensei, watch out!" Aoyama yelled. Izuku made a giant crystal forming from inside the boulder, turning the boulder in dust. Then Izuku caught all of the dust with a platform so it wouldn't fall onto Aizawa. "Merci, Midoriya!" Aizawa looked up, seeing that nothing was wrong and walked out of the building.

"Aucun problème.(No problem)" Izuku said back. (I used Google Translate, sry if it's wrong)

"Tu connais le français?(You know French?)" Aoyama asked.

"Yeah, I probably know all the languages by now." Izuku said.

"Cool! Nous pourrions bavarder sans que personne ne sache ce que nous disons!(Cool! Now we can gossip without anyone knowing what we are saying!)" Aoyama cheered.

"N'oubliez pas que je peux vous comprendre putain. Izuku a entassé tellement de langues dans ma tête.(Don't forget that I could fucking understand you guys. Izuku crammed so fucking many languages into my head.)" Katsuki yelled, catching everyone's attention.

"Is he talking Taco Bell?" Kaminari asked Sero.

"He isn't." Sero responded.

"I think he's talking croissant because he's talking to Aoyama." Mina said.

"Good point." Kaminari said.

"Un autre de nous? OUI!(Another one of us? YES!)" Aoyama cheered.

"Please don't speak in French when most of us don't understand." Iida chopped his arms. Aizawa walked back into the Gym.

"What are you all doing? Slacking? There's only 2 people training so get training." Aizawa yelled, glaring at them. They all went back to train. Izuku and Katsuki layed on the floor making confetti like explosions in the air and being bored.

~Exam Day~

"Get off the bus. We are here." Aizawa walked out of the bus.

"We are going to pass this, then we will have our license!" Uraraka cheered.