5

Published : 02/15/2021
Edited :

->40meter skill will be named ice territory or fire territory.
->Izuku, and Katsuki makes dramatic actions when using their quirk to hide the fact that they can do it without the dramatic actions
->The students have to go into dorms when they start UA

~<3rd POV>~
Aizawa decided to get back into his sleeping bag. "Uhh, I just found a piece of paper in my sleeping bag."

"Wait... a piece of paper? What does it say?" Present Mic asked.

"It's not complete... do any of you have a piece of paper on you?" Aizawa said looking at the other adults. They all went searching on themself.

"There's a paper under my teapot." Nezu said picking up his teapot. Once everyone found their piece of paper, they decided to put it all together.

The paper has coordinates on it. The paper also says "You'll find something hot and cold. It will allow only 1 specific person to get near it. That person is a noodle. Once the noodle touches the box, it will allow more people to be able to touch it. Do not fear, it's safe as you are far from it. Villians aren't able to get near it. It contains very important informations. You can do whatever you want with the informations. Good luck.

From: Ice(written in ice) & Fire(written in burnt marks)"

They went to the coordinate's location. It was on the roof above where they were spectating at. There was a box in the middle of the rooftop. The box is green and orange with swirly lines. "The paper said that the only person that can get near it is a noodle. Who is the most skinniest here?" Aizawa asked, while other adults are shivering and fanning themself.

"I'm pretty sure All Might is the skinniest here. Also his hair is yellow, so that matches the noodle part." Nezu said.

"Ok... I'll try." All Might replied scared. He walked towards the box, nothing different happened. He touched the box and the freezing hot air for the adults stopped. He grabbed the box and walk towards the others.

"WHAt's in it?" Present Mic yelled. Aizawa erased Present Mic's quirk halfway.

All Might opened the box. There's a green and orange notebook. Nezu took out the book. "We shouldn't read that out here. Lets read it in my office." Nezu said, walking towards his office.

~In the office~

"Ok, lets start." Nezu scared. He opened the notebook. The words on the book are either burn marks or ice.

"All for One is alive." Nezu started.

"Wait... All for One is alive... how is he alive?" All Might asked.

"It says that All for One is alive because someone with a teleporting related quirk helped him out. You didn't find the corspe so he is alive." Nezu read.

"We, Izuku Midoryia and Katsuki Bakugo is one of the most dangerous person out there because nothing can erase our quirk. Do not, make us use our territory, you seen ours during the exam. It was supposed to be hidden incase if villians want to take advantage of us. We will make dramatic actions while using our quirk to hide the fact that we are stronger than we show. No need to train us with quirk. Already mastered. We are on the hero's side, so don't worry about us turning bad." Nezu read.

"Good, we don't need another strong enemy. We already have enough." All Might said. The teachers agreed.

"The last thing it says on this page, if Izuku draws something out, and showed to one of you. You should listen to what he say to avoid what he drew happening. If his eyes turn purple, you should also listen to his orders if he didn't draw anything. Once his eyes turn back to normal, you can stop listening to his orders since it's over. There's an example on the loose paper folded inside one of the pages. This drawing should be fimillar to All Might" Nezu read out loud. He went to find the page. He shook the book upside-down and a paper fell out of it. He unfolded the paper. It was the slime villian, coming out of the alley sewers towards Izuku and Katsuki. Also there was All Might flying in it.

"Wow, it's so detailed. Theres even information about the sludge villian on it. All Might is also in it too. That might be how they know All Might's name." Vlad King said.

"That... that actually happened." All Might said, shocked.

"I guess we will have to listen to them..." Nezu said flipping a page.

"It also says to peel that part off and give it to All Might. If others read it, that paper will burn." Nezu said, peeling off the paper and handing it to All Might scared.

~<Skinny Might POV>~
I wonder what it says on it. I unfolded the paper. It reads 'Mirio Togata is a good candidate for OFA.' It seems like he is a good choice since Young Midoryia, Young Bakugo, and Sir Nighteye said that. I will give OFA to Young Togata.

~<3rd POV>~
"The next page says that, they want their dorm room to be next to eachothers, soundproofed, strong wall incase if they accidentally let out a giant explosion for some reason, heat and cold proof walls at all sides. They also want there to be a door connecting the two room so they don't have to go out to the hallway. It seems like we won't have to ask them both with what they want with their dorms" Nezu said.