16

Published : 03/20/2021
Edited :

->I'm not going to "write" the part where Izuku and Katsuki actually fights. Author is confusion.(yes confusion not confused)

~<3rd POV>~
"Oh... I'm going to stop abusing my family. That will help Shoto use his fire. Then I can properly train him. Without abuse yes. Shoto's task is to surpass All Might. When All Might steps down, Shoto will have to go against Midoryia and Bakugo... I'm going to show everyone that my creation... no, my son that he will become number 1 by beating Midoryia and Bakugo. Oh yeah, I'll get Rei out of the hospital. Win-Win because Todoroki will use fire and he won't be abuse. But my family will have better so... uh. I don't care unless Shoto gets  Number 1 when he is a hero." Endewhore thought.

~

Katsuki covered Shoto's ears so Shoto didn't see or hear what Izuku gave Endewhore. "What did Midoryia give him?" Shoto asked.

"It will be a surprise. You will like it." Katsuki said walking away, cackling.

~During Battle~
"WELCOME THE ICE KING, IZUKU MIDORYIA WHO IS GOING AGAINST THE ICE PRINCE, SHOTO TODOROKI! WHO WILL WIN?" Present Mic yelled, as Izuku and Shoto walked on stage.

"Are you both ready to battle?" Midnight asked. They both nodded. "OK, 3, 2, 1, BATTLE!"

Shoto immediately sent a huge ice wave towards Izuku. His intention was to make Izuku stuck in his ice.

Izuku didn't move. The ice wave didn't even touch Izuku.

"SHOTOOOOOOOO! MIDORYIA GAVE ME THIS! I WILL PUT IT IN MY ROOM. WILL YOU USE YOUR FIRE NOW?" Endewhore yelled, holding up a ice trashcan like it was a trophy.

Shoto looked at the trashcan. He looked back towards Izuku. "Is that the trash endeavor?" Shoto asked, trying to hold his laugh back.

"Yep, yep." Izuku said, laughing. They both end up laughing. Katsuki ended up cackling and the students around him scoots away from him.

"What's this? They both are having a laugh battle! Wow!" Present Mic yelled.

"Shut up, you're too loud... they aren't having a laugh battle."

The "laugh battle" died down a few minutes later.

"Remember that your quirk is your quirk not your parent's." Izuku said.

"Hehe, old man doesn't know what that is... fine... if he promises to keep that and not throw it away... I'll use my fire" Shoto said. "OLD MAN, IF YOU PROMISE TO KEEP IT IN YOUR ROOM EVEN IF YOU FIND OUT WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS, I MIGHT USE MY FIRE."

"SHOTOOOOO I PROMISE SO PLEASE USE YOUR FIRE."

Shoto's left side started to burn. He shot fireballs towards Izuku. Izuku used the ice Shoto made earlier as a barrier.

"WOW! It seems like Todoroki used his fire!" Present Mic yelled.(Todoroki... For prediction, I accidentally clicked Tododile ;-; and Totodile's name was spelled wrong.)

"DEKUUUU WHAT DID I TELL YOU EARLIER WHEN YOU WERE FIGHTING EYEBAGS?" Katsuki yelled.

"Fine fine..." Izuku said, creating a small ice crystal again and throwing it towards Shoto. The ice wave that Shoto shot towards Izuku shattered, making way for the small ice crystal. Shoto dodged the ice crystal. The ice crystal stopped moving and fall towards the ground and a huge ice wave started to explode, trapping Shoto inside the ice wave.

The crowd besides Katsuki is shivering.

Shoto tried to melt the ice but he remembered that it didn't work so he gave up.