20

Published : 04/10/2021
Edited :
04/10/2021- Stupid author wrote this chapter as chapter 21

->No smut in this one... but I'll post 19.5 sometime in the future
->Forgive me for procrastinating again

~<3rd POV, months later>~
"The first-term test... I DIDN'T EVEN STUDY YET!" Kaminari yelled, in the common room.

"YOU DIDN'T STUDY? I DIDN'T TOO! WHAT WILL WE DOOO?" Mina yelled, in the common room.

"Why don't we have a study group in the common room?" Momo asked, out of no where. "We could buy snacks, study together, and bond as classmates! That way we have more chances of passing the first-term test!"

"Woahhh! Yaoyorozu, that manly of you to think of something like this!"

"Yes, I agree with Kirishima. That's a brilliant idea Yaoyorozu!" Iida said, nodding.

"Oh... just so you all know, you can call me Momo instead of Yaoyorozu. Yaoyorozu is hard to say."

~Study Group in common room~

"Uhh... can someone ask Midoryia and Bakugo if they want to join the study group?"

"I'll do it!" Koda signed, walking towards the elevator.

"Thank you Koda!" Momo said.

~Few Minutes Later~

Izuku and Katsuki arrived in the common room with Koda. Izuku and Katsuki only brought an empty notebook, their phone, portable charger, and a pen with them. They both already finished college level studies.

"Hey! Good to see that you both are joining us!" Momo said, in her teacher's outfit. Shinso's in the common room, sleeping on a couch, face down. Everyone else are sitting on the chairs in kitchen table, almost looking ready to study. Izuku and Katsuki sat down on a chair. Momo started teaching. Iida being Iida, restudy everything he learned. Izuku decided to put his empty notebook on his face and took a nap. Katsuki went on his phone. Everyone else are listening to what Momo is reteaching them.

Now they are doing individual homeworks. Izuku and Katsuki finished the homeworks a long time ago. Momo finished her work just now and decided to see how everyone is doing. Momo noticed that Mina hasn't really been writing down anything and having the textbook up for so long, not flipping a page. She decided to grab Mina's textbook away from her to see what she is doing. Mina was on her phone.

"Mina... didn't I say that this is a study group and not a 'I need to look at cat videos?'" Momo asked.

"Yes." Mina responded, scared.

"So do your homework." Momo said.

"Bakugo and Midoryia isn't doing any work... so why pin it on only me?" Mina whinned.

"Uhh... you might not know this so, I'll tell you this. They both get 100% on every test there was. When Aizawa-sensei passed back tests and quizzes, they both have 100% so I'm not really worried about them failing this test. I think they will let you use their notes." Momo said.

"Ohh... Bakugo, can you or Midoryia lend us your notes?" Mina asked. Katsuki looked at her, stood up and went to grab a glass of water from the kitchen. He then walked back towards his chair, took off Izuku's notebook on the face and poured water on him. Izuku woke up and stopped the water from falling onto him.

"What the fuck do you want?" Izuku asked. Uraraka got scared and hid under the table.

"Pink bitch wants school notes." Katsuki said. Izuku slammed his face onto the table. Uraraka deemed that it's safe enough so she got back onto her chair.

"Give me a minute..." Izuku said, using his quirk to make the ice box filled with notebooks go out the window, go down towards the dorm door and onto the floor. Katsuki walked towards the entrance of the dorm room and opened the door, picked up the ice box, brought the box in and closed the dorm door. Izuku unboxed the notebook, making it openable. Katsuki walked back into the kitchen table, slammed the box down in the middle of the table, opened the box. Izuku decided to continue his nap with his face down on the table.

"Here's every notebook of fucking, satan, hell level of doom that I had to fucking remember. They are all fucking labeled so don't be a bitch." Katsuki said, getting shivers. He then put Izuku's notebook on the back of Izuku's head then going back onto his phone. Everyone got shivers after hearing what Katsuki said.

Everyone in the room peeked into the box of doom. There was... 50+ notebooks, neatly placed, and stacked in the box. Momo took out the top left notebook. The notebook was labeled "trigonometry, college level." Momo flipped open the notebook. It was very detailed and very easy to understand, even Kaminari can understand it in his short-circuit state.

"Woah... this is so easy to understand! Midoryia is a genius!" Kaminari said, reading some of the notes that are related with what they just learned.

"Wow. I'm impressed. There's even some college level stuff in here!" Iida said, looking at the covers of the notebook he took out.

"Midoryia is the best! Thank you Midoryia, I'll never forget this!" Uraraka cheered.

~Days later~

"I'm so nervous. What if I fail the test? What will happen to meeeee?" Kaminari and Mina groaned into their assigned seat in their classroom.

"Don't worry, remember what Midoryia's manly notebooks contained. We all remembered everything easy so don't think about failing the writen exam!"

"Yeah! Those notebooks were magical! I thought I was blessed by the Midoryia notebook god!" Sero said, imitating how people had their hand out blessed by god.

*BAM!*

Everyone besides Izuku and Katsuki looked at the door. Aizawa was there, holding test papers. "Good reaction time. Ok, you all have first term exam today. I expect you all to pass the test after what the notebook god stuff I heard about before entering this classroom. Take out your pencils, it starts now." Aizawa said, passing out test papers to everyone.

Izuku and Katsuki finished first, as always. They both walked towads Aizawa and gave him their test papers. Aizawa looked through the test papers. "You're both excused for lunch. Shoo." Aizawa said, swatting them both away.