8

Published : 02/18/2021
Edited :

->Katsuki knows how to play drums, Izuku knows how to play guitar and violin. Katsuki's drums are at home. Izuku's guitar and violin is in the closet.

~<3rd POV, w/ The Search For Midoryia Team(without Shinso)>~
"Sero, Kirishima check the bushes under Midoryia's window. Call us if you have cornered or captured him." Mina ordered. They both went there.

"Hurry he must have not gotten very far." Mina said.

"Oh-ho-ho, it seems like class 1-A have some problem here. It seems like class 1-B is better than class 1-A." Monoma sneered. Kendo smacked Monoma unconscious.

"Sorry about him. I'm Itsuka Kendo. The blonde is Neito Monoma." Kendo apologized.

"It's ok Kendo. Have you seen a green haired male running past here or did you see him jump out of a window?" Uraraka asked.

"I haven't seen anyone jump out of the window. So I think whoever that green hair dude is still inside the dorm." Kendo said.

"Oh ok. Thank you. Guys go back to the dorm, Midoryia is still inside. Sero, Kirishima, Uraraka stay outside incase if he plans to jump out of a window." Mina yelled.

~Back at 1-A Dorm~

"Search everywhere, we don't know where he could be."

"Oi mon, it's time for my beauty sleep. I'm very sorry but I have to retire." Aoyama said, sparkling towards his dorm.

"Please go to sleep. It's very unheroic to sleep late. You need as much energy as you can get." Iida swung his arms up and down stiffly.

"Oh, its late... lets just go back to sleep. We will search for him later." Mina yelled.

~Next Day~

Katsuki walked to the kitchen with his and Izuku's backpack to get bread, smeared them with peanut butter and jelly. He then stuff them in his mouth while he walks to school. He then waited outside of the dorm for Izuku.

Izuku snuck to the kitchen, took 2 loaf of bread, smeared them with peanut butter and jelly, then snuck towards the school. No one besides Katsuki saw Izuku doing what he just did. "They need to be aware of their surroundings..." Izuku said, biting into his sandwich.

They both arrived at UA. They walked into class 1-A, sat on their seats, and waited for the class to start. Aizawa was there in his sleeping bag behind the teacher's table.

When their classmates started walking in, they noticed that Izuku was in class. Uraraka ran to Izuku touching his shoulders with one of her hand. "Midoryiaaaaa where did you go yesterday? We wanted to know what Baku-" The room became cold. Izuku used his quirk. Ice came out from the floor aiming Uraraka's neck. The ice near Uraraka's neck is sharp. Katsuki used hot territory in the room.

Mina, and some others walked in questioning why it's so cold and hot just like the practical exam.

Todoroki tried melting the ice around Uraraka's neck. That didn't work.

"Aizawa-Sensei can you help us?" Iida asked. Aizawa shook his head.

"What did I fucking say about touching Deku or me?" Katsuki asked.

"D-don't touch without p-permission?" Uraraka said, taking her hand away from Izuku's shoulders.

"And what did you fucking do?"

"I-I touched him. S-sorry, I-I will never do it a-again." Uraraka said.

"If this fucking happens one more time, you will be stuck in a ice bird cage instead of what happen now and it will be 2 times more colder and hotter. It doesn't matter who you touch, whether it's me or Deku." Katsuki said, turning off his hot territory.

Katsuki pat Izuku's head. "Remove the ice. You know that I can't melt it."

Izuku make the ice into water. He then made it evaporate. "Ok brats. If Midoryia or Bakugo do something like this, teachers are unable to help you. We are not giving favorites, but we are practically useless against them both. If you report it to a teacher or principal, nothing will happen to them. Now sit down and be quiet while you wait for your heroic teacher to arrive." Aizawa said, putting on earplugs.

~A Few Minutes Later~

*THUMP THUMP THUMP*

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All might yelled, slamming the door open.

"ALL MIGHT, THAT ISN'T NORMAL LIKE A NORMAL PERSON." Katsuki yelled back.

"OH... OK, NICE TO KNOW THAT YOUNG BAKUGO. PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO BE A NORMAL PERSON SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE. ANYWAYS TODAY WE ARE GOING TO DO BATTLE TRAINING! GO GET CHANGED INTO YOUR HERO COSTUMES AND MEET ME IN TRAINING GROUNDS!" All might said, pressing a button on a remote before running off. The wall on the left opened up and many suit cases are there with a number on them. Everyone grabbed their case and walked to the changing room.

Once everyone finished changing, they walked out. (Izuku and Katsuki's costumes are different from canon. They just wore casual clothings but the materials are fire proof, temperature proof, explosion proof. Their combat shoes are also fire proof, temperature proof, explosion proof. Izuku's shoe is red, Katsuki's shoe is black, they wear explosion, temperature, fire proof gloves.) "Wow... your hero costumes are casual... I wish I designed it properly to make it not skin tight..." Uraraka said, 6feet away from Izuku and Katsuki.

"I SEE YOU ALL FINISHED CHANGING! YOU ALL LOOK LIKE HEROES... besides a few. YOU ALL ARE HEROES FROM NOW ON! COME FOLLOW ME TO THE TRAINING GROUNDS." All Might yelled. Everyone followed him.

"All Might-Sensei, we are at the same place as the practical exams. Are we going to fight against robots again?" Iida asked.

"NO YOU AREN'T GOING TO FIGHT AGAINST ROBOTS. VILLIANS THAT STAY INDOORS ARE THE VILLIANS THAT ARE MORE DANGEROUS. THE HERO TEAM ARE TO GO INSIDE THE BUILDING AND TOUCH THE NUKE. THE VILLIAN TEAM ARE TO PROTECT THE NUKE FROM THE HEROES UNTIL THE TIME ENDS OR CAPTURE THE HEROES. THIS EXCERCISE WILL BE 2V2! TEAMS WILL BE DECIDED WITH A LOTTERY!" All Might explained, with a script paper in hand, teaching for dummies in his back pocket.

"Sir, we might not get teammates that will be compatible with our quirk. How will that be fair?" Iida asked.

"In emergency, heroes doesn't get to choose who gets to be with who. You will have to make it compatible with the heroes nearby." Izuku said.

"JUST LIKE HOW YOUNG MIDORYIA SAID! NOW WE WILL DRAW LOTS!" All Might yelled.

The teams are canon.
I'll only write Izuku&Uraraka(Hero) VS Katsuki&Iida(Villian).