When he pulls away with a small smile on his face, I can't help my swoon or the butterflies flying around in my belly. A meek "hi" is all I can manage.

"Well, damn!" Frankie yelps and when I turn to look at the girls, their eyes are wide and their jaws are agape, no doubt shocked at the kiss. As Case chuckles and steps back a bit to wash the soap from the glasses, I can't help but stare at him in awe.

I don't think you understand — I'm obsessed.

As everyone starts coming downstairs, all showered and ready to eat, we gather around the dining table like we're one big family.

Ty and Ian are sat at the heads, cracking jokes and everyone else is pretty self-explanatory

By the time we finish eating, we're so caught up in conversation that we linger around the table for about an extra hour. My foot is in Case's lap as he runs his thumb over my ankle, fiddling with my anklet occasionally.

As my eyes scan the table, I can't help the smile that grows on my face. If you told me seven months ago that I would be spending Christmas with a new family, I would've called you absolutely ridiculous.

But that's what happened — I found a family in the people sitting here right now.

"We should open gifts." Sky claps her hands together in excitement.

"Right now?" Ian questions.

Sky nods and pops up from her seat to go to the little Christmas tree we set up last night. She grabs the wrapped gifts and gift bags from under it and makes several trips as she drops them off at the table.

"We need to do a Secret Santa next year or something, 'cause y'all are expensive as hell." Ty mentions and I agree under my breath. Lord knows Walmart and creativity were my best friend this year.

Cass cackles, "If you broke, just say that."

The table laughs but Ty sticks his tongue out at her, "I am broke. I don't even gotta say it at this point. And your brother got a whole ass private jet."

"And does." She winks and I can't help but shake my head in amusement.

We start off with Ian since he's impatient as hell and already peaking into the bag Cass got him. In all, he receives a hoodie, a Cowboys cap, a parody gift of a mug that reads 'I love you for your personality but that dick is a huge bonus.' (I wonder who gave him that).

We go around the table, Cass receiving a vibrator (for when Frankie isn't home), Frankie receiving a new pair of AirPods since she lost one of hers, Sky receiving an expensive looking ring, and Ty receiving condoms — for the sex he doesn't have.

As you can see, we have no boundaries.

The table turns to me as I open the bag from Cass. As soon as I see what's inside, I give her a look. Pulling out the candle, I read the words written on it, "I'd shank a bitch for you — right in the kidney."

The table laughs as Cass clasps her hands together, "Right through, baby girl."

I laugh until a tear comes out because I can actually see it happening, "Thank you, Cass."

The gift from Ian is a new sketch book for my designs, from Frankie is a new pair of Crocs, Ty got me new coloring pencils, and I can just tell that he and Ian coordinated.

From Sky, I received new needles and thread for my sewing machine.

Have I mentioned how much I love them?

The bag remaining in front of me is from the man whose hand is now resting on my knee.

From it, I emerge with an airy material and immediately I can tell what it is. A short burst of laughter escapes me as I read his last name on the back of the jersey.

He chuckles, "You needed one, boo."

I roll my eyes as he leans forward and peppers kisses all over my cheek. I laugh and turn to kiss him properly, "Thank you, Mr. Walker."

"Aw," Sky coos, "Now we can twin."

Ty, on the other hand, stares at us confused, "Wait, when did y'all get together?"

"Last night." Case shakes his head in amusement, "You're always so late, man."

Ty throws his head back with a fake cry, "'Cause y'all don't be telling me shit."

Case just kisses me again before pointing to the bag, "There's something else in there."

I furrow my brows, "The cap was one thing per person."

He rolls his eyes jokingly and motions to it, "Just check it, peach."

I do as he says and dig around in the bag of gift paper before my finger brushes against a small box. I take it from the bag and send Case a look only for him to urge me on.

When I open it, I can't help the awed pout on my face. It's a golden peach with another charm that has an 'E' on it.

I groan as I feel the tears coming, "Ugh, fuck you. I wasn't supposed to cry today."

He just chuckles and pulls me closer to him, kissing my temple and wiping my tears away.

"Alright," I tuck my face into my shirt for a moment before looking back up at him, "I feel kinda stupid for my gift to you, now. Your turn."

He goes through the gifts from everyone else before coming up to the bag that has reindeer all over it.

When he pulls out a stuffed crab, I can't help but bury my face in embarrassment.

He laughs as he realizes the story behind it and pulls me into his hold, kissing me repeatedly, "I love it. Thank you, baby. It smells like you too." He whispered that last part in my ear before pecking the skin on my neck.

If he don't stop being so cute...

this is dedicated to aleak330 because i had something different in mind for christmas gifts but her comment was just so FRICKING CYUTEEEEEEEEE that i had to put it in