"Are you crazy?"

"I was already confirmed as an actress in 'The Savage Wars'!" Annie yelled. "Why are you guys denying it now?"

Seeing Annie getting fired up, the assistant fiercely threw a slap across her face, "Get out of my sight immediately!"

"Liar! Liar!"

"Hasn't President Wang told you that we already sent him the contract cancelation papers? You should go talk to your boss instead of causing a commotion here. I don't have the responsibility and obligation to notify you personally. Did you really think of yourself as an actress? With your skills, you are only suitable to play a dead corpse. How dare you dream about playing the lead villain? You sure know how to look highly upon yourself."

After hearing this, Annie froze. She immediately pulled out her phone and called President Wang as her hands trembled, "President Wang, did you know that 'The Savage Wars' has replaced me?"

"Yes, I'm aware," President Wang replied carelessly.

"But, you never told me...Plus, I called the assistant a couple days ago to ask if I should get dressed up..."

"Annie, things between us are over. I was notified about the contract cancelation that same night and lost out on a fair sum of money. I'm sorry for not notifying you, but I never expected that you'd cause a commotion at the event," President Wang replied heartlessly.

"Since the film agency canceled their contract with me, it's also time for me to bid farewell to you. I don't want to offend Tiffany because of you."

"What are you talking about?" Annie was extremely angry and humiliated.

"I will get the lawyers to send you a contract cancelation letter in a moment. From now on, don't be so naive. I wish you all the best on your own."

Annie would have never imagined, just as she thought she was starting a new chapter in her life, her efforts resulted in nothing. She never expected 'The Savage Wars' to play around with her.

Worst of all, President Wang had violated her body and forced her to partake in an indecent act. Yet, in the end, he simply kicked her aside and made it impossible for her to ever redeem herself.

On top of everything, news of how she had forced herself into the press conference was exposed, turning her into a joke.

Her role had been replaced, yet no one notified her. In the end, she forced herself into the press conference unknowingly. The result was obviously extremely awkward!

_"What a joke!"

_"Isn't this the woman that put on quite an act a couple days ago?"

_"I feel awkward on her behalf."

She didn't care what others thought about her...She simply wanted to know what Irene was thinking.

Just the thought of Irene waiting to treat her as a joke, was difficult for her to accept.

The only good thing about the entire incident was that she had at least stolen the role from Irene at one point...

Even if she didn't get it in the end, Irene couldn't have it either!

But...

...the heavens were against her in the end. It didn't take long before rumors started spreading that Chang-wook's new film featured a newcomer.

Official social media accounts threw around names of famous actresses as their predictions for female lead, but to their surprise, the role ended up in the hands of an extremely new newcomer. And this newcomer was the woman that was currently amidst a scandal with Suho - Irene!