Chapter 4

The first thing Seojun felt was the pounding headache, it brought him out of a very nice dream he'd been having that he promptly forgot. He could feel his legs sticking out from the side of the bed. In turning over, his elbow punched into something.

"Ow! What the hell!"

Sujin kicked at him as she pressed her ribs in pain. They both were surprised to find themselves tangled in each other. It took them exactly three seconds to start screaming.

They both flew off the bed. Sujin followed this by grabbing her pillow and hitting Seojun with it. Repeatedly.

"Ow! Ow! Ah! OW!"

"Why. Are. You. In. My. Bed?!" She punctuated each word with a hit.

"Why are you here?"

"This is my room asshole!"

Seojun grabbed Sujin's wrist to keep her from landing another strike. He looked around and indeed it was Sujin's room.

"What the hell happened?" He asked.

She kicked him in the shin, "How the hell would I know? Explain yourself, Han Seojun!"

Seojun yelped and bent over, "You explain! How can I end up here if you didn't bring me?"

Sujin's raised foot, about to kick Seojun, slowly lowered. The memory of last night suddenly rushed back in a flash of disjointed sequences. Drunkenly trying to enter the code to her door as Seojun whined about missing Jukyung, stumbling into her apartment and dragging Seojun by his collar to the couch, falling on top of him as he fell and then immediately picking herself up and going into her room to pass out.

Seojun let go of her wrist, a sly smile spreading on his face, "Kang Sujin. We got drunk last night didn't we? Aish, chincha. I never thought you'd be the kind of girl to take advantage of a guy like that."

"Ah-ni-godun! That would never happen! I only brought you here because you wouldn't tell me your address."

"Ah, what a nice excuse. And whose idea was it to go drinking any way? Was this your plan all along? Of course, its understandable that you'd want a rebound with the most handsome guy around."

Sujin scoffed in disbelief. "That's not the case!" She protested. "And who's handsome? I find you laughable."

"And I find you detestable."

"Then why did you come into my bedroom when I left you out on the couch?"

A memory sparked in Seojun's mind; of getting up, using Sujin's bathroom and going into the bedroom thinking he was at Chorong's place. The red spreading on his cheeks was a dead giveaway to Sujin that she had him.

Seojun cleared his throat, "No matter what, this isn't what it looks like."

"Of course, it doesn't."

They stood there awkwardly for a moment as they wondered what to do next. They both spoke together.

"You should probably go."

"I should leave."

A rare agreement. They both nodded in sync.

"But... is there a back door to your apartment? I can't risk having my face seen leaving a girl's place."

Sujin licked her lips as she considered this. "I think I have an idea."

From the outside, Kang Sujin's apartment door cracked open, just enough for two heads to poke out and check if the coast was clear. One of those heads was wearing a beanie, a mask and sunglasses. The other was Sujin. They both sneaked out of her apartment and beelined for the emergency stairs.