21

Her warm breath tickled Qin Juran’s ears, accompanied by a light scent of freesia, sending a jolt of electricity down Qin Juran’s spine. Her mind suddenly blanked, all of her thoughts replaced by a buzzing sensation.

Before she could react, Ruan Nan let out a giddy laugh from atop of her.

In her shock, Qin Juran immediately flipped over, pinning Ruan Nan down by her wrists: “What did you just call me?”

Seeing her stunned expression, Ruan Nan only found it harder and harder to contain her laughter. The moonlight poured through the window and shone upon her face, illuminating her pretty eyes, squinted in a crescent shape from laughing.

Once Ruan Nan finally calmed down, she answered, “Qin Juran, I didn’t know it would be this fun to tease you! No wonder you do it so much.”

“That’s the first time I’ve seen your eyes so wide open~” As she spoke, she drew a circle in the air with her free hand.

“So you’re just teasing me?”

“What else? I’m just giving you a taste of your own medicine.” Ruan Nan stuck out her tongue playfully.

“Then why did you just call me ‘President Qin’?”

Ruan Nan jutted her chin towards the desk: “Isn’t that what you wrote yourself? Your dream to become ‘President Qin.’ Was it that exciting being a president?”

To become President Qin again.

By “again,” Ruan Nan must’ve misinterpreted to mean roleplaying as President Qin “again,” which would explain why she suddenly let Qin Juran become the “President” in bed.

Qin Juran let out a breath, gradually coming back to her senses. She loosened her grip and peered at Ruan Nan, grunting through gritted teeth: “Naughty.”

Qin Juran rolled off from atop of Ruan Nan. As she began to process the fact that Ruan Nan had been joking all along, she felt her heart rate steadying. As she flipped her body over, her hands accidentally grazed the area of soft skin again.

But this time, Ruan Nan suddenly flinched away at the touch, curling into a ball like a small kitten.

Qin Juran let out a soft laugh, speaking lazily, “You were so bold a few minutes ago – why are you avoidant all of a sudden?”

“Qin Juran, you…”

Without waiting for her to finish, Qin Juran turned over and firmly wrapped her arms around Ruan Nan from behind her, drawing her into her bosom. Feeling Ruan Nan stiffen, Qin Juran brought her mouth close to Ruan Nan’s ears and muttered, “Also – you asked if I really liked you?”

“Do you even need to ask?”

Hearing the alluring voice against her ears while her back was pressed against Qin Juran’s chest, Ruan Nan felt her entire body slacken. It felt as if she’d been trapped by a fox. Her body temperature spiked, and her voice came out wavering: “Qin Juran, stop fooling around.”

“Fooling around? Is that what you think this is?”

As she said this, her hands grazed along Ruan Nuan’s cheek, traveling along the curve of her neck and slowly sliding further.

Before Ruan Nan could cover herself, Qin Juran hooked a leg around hers like she had earlier, poking a toe into her soft flesh, the warmth of her body burning where the skin touched.

It was like dipping her toes into soft cream, enticing her to go deeper and deeper.

A soft caress of her hand sent shivers down the both of them. Save for her breathing, Qin Juran felt the rest of her body go limp.