Epilogue

Summary:

An Epilogue of sorts
Notes:

Hey guys!! Sorry for the wait!! I am finally finishing this fanfic! It has been a great month or so of writing this
(Other than that hiatus) and I'm sad to see it end! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
Shota woke up with the warm embrace of Hizashi. He never wanted to leave this position. Like this, he felt loved and cared for and safe. Well in general with Hizashi he did, but in that position, even more so. He stayed a few more moments in bed, before Hizashi eventually got Shota up to get ready to go.

"C'mon, Sho! We gotta get up and teach!" He said kissing his face multiple times to get Shota to get up.

Letting out a whine, he responded, "But I don't wanna... I'm so tired... and I'm so comfortable with you!"

"I know, honey! I don't wanna get up either, but we gotta! Maybe if you wake up... hmm..." he thought for a moment. "Oh! Maybe I'll give you a treat if you get up," he said having something in mind."

Shota considered it, "Hmm... I'm listening... What would be the treat?" He opened his eyes slightly.

"I'd take you to that new cat cafe that opened. But that's only if you're good," he said with a grin. "Plus it'll be like a date! Though we can't do any lovey dovey stuff, it'll be nice!"

"Okay fine... You know cats are my weak spot... and you..." he mumbled, sitting up and stretching.

"Perfect! We can go after classes are over!" Hizashi got up to get dressed. He looked over at Aizawa, who was doing the same. "Aw, I prefer you naked but you still look really nice when you dress nicer, even though it's casual."

Shota looked up, trying to hide his blush, rolling his eyes. "Well I prefer when you're quiet and seductive like last night, but we can't always get what we want all the time," he retorted.

"Mmm, well that voice is reserved for when I want to turn you on, and when we're in bed!" He laughed and walked over and cupping his cheek. "But I know you love me no matter what," he said with a smile.

"True..." he said quietly. "I will always love you, no matter what." He looked into his eyes, smiling slightly against Hizashi's lips as the male pulled him into a kiss.

Hizashi smiled as he kissed the male for a moment. He pulled away after giving him one more peck on the lips. "Do we need to stop by your place to grab your capture scarf?" He asked as he noticed the hickeys he left.

"No I brought it, it's just hanging on the coat rack. I bring it everywhere with me," he replied, pulling away to walk off and get it after running his hands through his hair; not bothering to look in the mirror or brush it.

"Perfect! That means we have time to make breakfast and eat! What would my kitten like for breakfast?" He asked following Shota out.

Shota tensed, flushing as he heard Hizashi call him 'Kitten'. "'Zashi..." he let out a soft whine. "Can you not call me that when we're outside the bedroom?"

Hizashi chuckled lightly, "Aw man! I suppose not! But I love the look you get on your face when I say it!" He made his way to the kitchen.

Shota grabbed his Scarf and put it around his neck before walking to the kitchen. "I'm not super hungry honestly. But some coffee would be nice." Shota's overall demeanor was much more nice and relaxed than normal; or at least than how he was before Hizashi made him feel loved. He was happy.

Seeing how relaxed and happy Shota seemed to be made Hizashi's heart flutter. "Of course, Sho! I have little cookies we can have with that. It's light so it won't fill you up too much. We both need to atleast eat something," he said smiling as he started to get the coffee ready.