I love you too

Summary:

Aizawa is in the hospital after overdosing on sleeping pills. Will he be okay? Did he hear Hizashi's confession? What will happen?
Notes:

Sorry for the late postings recently! I've been busy throughout the day but also lazy! Today I'm getting started early so maybe it'll be earlier! (Jk it wasn't earlier cause I'm a lazyass🤦🏻‍♂️)
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
A few moments later, Recovery Girl arrived in the room with Nemuri, going over to Hizashi. "You said he woke up for a moment?" She asked.

"Y-Yes... he did... but I don't know how long. He-" he let out a sigh. "He was going to say something, but then he lost consciousness again."

"I see. Well atleast he woke up for a moment. Now, we have more hope that he'll wake up and be just fine." Recovery girl went over to examine Aizawa. "Did he move at all?" She questioned.

Hizashi nodded slowly. "Umm... just a little bit," he said quietly.

She looked over. "Don't get quiet on me now, Yamada." "How did he move?"

He felt his cheeks get warm as he answered. "He- He squeezed my hand... I was talking to him, and after I gave his hand a gentle squeeze he gave one back... though I'm not sure if he heard anything I said." He sighed.

Nemuri gasped, "Oh my god! Did you confess to him!? He had to have heard!"

"Shhh, quiet down please!" He begged. "And yes, I did."

"Ah! Sorry! I'm just so excited for you two!"

"There's nothing to be excited about yet, Nemi..." he tried not to keep his hopes up.

Recovery Girl smiled, "I'm happy, and I'm sure everything will be fine soon, between the both of you. Hopefully when he wakes up everything will be perfectly fine." "I'll give him another dose of something that should wake him up. In the mean time, you can sit and wait for him, or go on a walk. If you're out on a walk, I'll call you as soon as he wakes up."

"I'm gonna go on a walk, but I'm pretty sure Mic wants to stay here, right?" Nemuri asked.

Hizashi rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm gonna stay here. I want to be here when Eraser wakes up."

"He might not wake up again for a while, are you sure?" Recovery girl wanted to make sure.

He nodded, "Yes, I'm sure, thank you..." he said, looking up with a weak smile.

"Okay then," she said with a smile. "I'll leave you and him alone then. Call me once he wakes up" Recovery girl said before walking out.

"He's gonna be okay, Mic..." Nemuri said, rubbing his back before walking out.

Hizashi nodded, watching as they both walked out. Once they were gone, he scooted closer to Aizawa's bed again and grabbed his hand. "Please wake up..." he whispered. "We need to talk." He knew he was being selfish in a way, but he couldn't lose Aizawa forever.

***

A few hours had passed and Hizashi was asleep now, his head resting on the bed with his hand still holding Shota's. Nemuri and Recovery girl had already come back, and now, it was just them all waiting for Aizawa to wake up.

Nemuri went up to Hizashi, patting his back to wake him up.

He quickly shot up awake, "Is he awake!?" He asked before looking over to still see Aizawa asleep. "Damnit..." he grumbled.

"Sorry..." she said quietly. "I was just gonna ask if you wanted a coffee or a smoothie, I'm going out to grab a few things and I wanted to bring you something back." Nemuri offered a smile.