I'll make you feel good...

Summary:

Things are getting steamy between Hizashi and Shota. Will they go all the way? Or only stick to making out with maybe a bit of experimentation on Shota's end.
Notes:

This chapter will have smut!!! But also some soft fluffy moments too❤️

SORRY FOR POSTING SO LATE!!! I just kept procrastinating! I'll post on a daily basis again just sorry I skipped a day!
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
Shota watched as the blond pulled off his shirt. His hands slowly reached out to touch the males skinny, slightly toned body before quickly moving his hands away shyly. "Sorry..." he said blushing.

"Sho, why are you apologizing? We're together now. You can touch me as much as you'd like," he said throwing his shirt to the floor before grinding himself against Shota's crotch.

He let out a soft gasp from the friction he got from the grinding, "O-Okay," he stuttered before reaching out against and running his hands along the blonds torso.

Hizashi smirked as he got a noise out of Aizawa. "Are you hot too..?" He asked with a low voice.

"Yes..." he said without thinking.

"Perfect..." he said with a smirk moving a hand to feel up Shota's shirt. "God, i didn't realize you'd be so hairy..." he said, running his hand trough his chest hair. "I like it," he said with a smile, starting to pull up the shirt.

Shota blushed "I-I'm glad it's not a bad thing..." he said softly before panicking. "Wait no!!" He moved to push his shirt back down. What if Hizashi found all his scars ugly? His scars would always be a reminder that he was broken at one point, or still broken... and he didn't want Hizashi to think of him like that.

Frowning slightly, Hizashi reached up to cup the males cheek. "Sho, what's wrong, honey..?" He didn't want to hurt or upset him. "Did I do something wrong?"

Turning his head to the side he let out a sigh, "I-I..." he tried not to seem week, but he was very vulnerable at the moment. "Just please... don't take my shirt off unless I say."

"Alright, Sho... I won't pressure you into anything you don't want to do" he said, grabbing Aizawa's chin and pushing it over gentle so he could look at Hizashi. "God, you're so beautiful..." he whispered, his lips hovering over Shota's.

He leaned up a bit to kiss Hizashi. "I think you're beautiful too, 'Zashi," he said after pulling away from the kiss.

"Aww, thank you, Sho." He kissed him for a few more moments before saying, "Tell me what you want, Shota..." he whispered against his mouth.

Cheeks turning red now, he tried to turn his face away from Hizashi.

Hizashi held him by the chin, humming, "Mm mm," he shook his head. "Tell me what you want, Shota." His tone became a bit stern.

"I-I want-" he thought for a moment before replying. "I want you to take off your pants first... a-and underwear," he squeaked out the last part quietly.

"Ah, there we go..." he said, kissing his cheek before moving to get his pants off. Thankfully, he didn't have his leather ones on so it was pretty quick. For the underwear, he decided to tease Shota by only slowly pulling it down, little by little.

Shota let out a soft grunt before leaning over and yanking down the blonds underwear, getting inpatient. He blushed deeply as he saw the male's almost fully erect member spring out. "O-Oh god..." he tried to look away but couldn't.

He laughed as Shota suddenly yanked it down. "Wow! Someone's eager!" He smirked, his eyes meeting Shota's. "Like what you see?"

Hearing Hizashi speak those words in a low, sexy voice, he shivered, nodding slowly. "Yes... I do," He admitted, looking down for a moment at his clothed aching cock.