First Kiss

Summary:

Shota goes to Hizashi's house for a reattempt of their movie night, mainly so they could talk about their relationship. How will things go?(I mean by the title you've probably guessed what's gonna happen but yeah😅)
Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! The day I'm writing this which was yesterday, was one week since I've posted my first chapter! I'm so shocked on how well this is doing! Especially cause it's my first fan fiction! This chapter will have slight smut just a warning! But I'm sure you were expecting that sometime soon considering the tags😅
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
As soon as Hizashi opened the door and saw Aizawa put an effort in his look that evening, he felt his heart jump. He was a bit shocked that Shota bothered to shower and change clothes. Normally the male wouldn't have bothered to do any of that sorta stuff. Plus, even his hair was tied up! Aizawa looked absolutely beautiful, Hizashi thought.

Walking inside, Shota looked around at the apartment. "You have a nice place," he complimented.

"Thanks, Sho! If I'm being honest, I did a bit of cleaning before you came!" He admitted with a chuckle. He had wanted to impress Aizawa. "So I got us snacks and a bit of alcohol, but we should probably have a limit on how much we drink, right?"

He nodded "Yeah, I'm not drinking as much anymore anyway. Plus, I would like to be sober for our talk."

Hizashi smiled bringing Aizawa over to the couch and sitting, turning on the TV with the remote. "Exactly what I was thinking!"

Nodding, Shota sat down on the couch next to Hizashi. "May I have a beer?" He asked looking at the case. "I'll just have one," he promised.

"Of course, Sho!" He took one out for Aizawa, handing it over, wanting to be a gentleman. "Don't forget to eat some, alright?"

He grabbed the beer along with the opener. "Thanks, 'Zashi." He opened the bottle and set down the opener. "Believe it or not I love food... I just hadn't eaten as much lately due to you know, everything." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Of course," he said with a smile, opening up the snacks. "Then by all means, eat as much as you like!"

Shota reached out for a cookie, starting to nibble at it. "Mhm," he hummed as the food was in his mouth.

Watching Shota, he thought that was extremely adorable. "I'm glad you agreed to this, Sho," he said as he picked out something to watch. "Hope you don't mind this movie!"

He shook his head. "I don't mind at all," he said, honestly not caring. He just wanted to spend time with Hizashi in general. If he was being honest, Hizashi is probably the only person (other than Nemuri) he'd ever willingly hang out with.

"Perfect!" Hizashi started the movie.

***

About half way through the movie Aizawa started to scoot a bit closer to the blond. Slowly, he leaned against him, resting his head. "You don't mind this, right?" He asked looking up at Hizashi.

He wrapped his arm around Shota. "Of course I don't mind!" He blushed slightly. "This is okay, right?" He asked referring to his arm around the male.

"Yes. I enjoy it," he said quietly, trying not to make too big of a deal. Leaning against Hizashi, he was glad the light was off so he couldn't see his blush.

"I'm glad you like it, Sho," he said rubbing his shoulder, looking down at the male. Honestly, he didn't even care about the movie anymore, he just wanted to spend time with Aizawa and eventually talk about their relationship.