Chapter 2(Cause i suck at Titles)

Summary:

Iida see's some of Aizawa's cuts. At first he says nothing, not wanting to disrespect his privacy. But eventually he tells the class what he saw. Midoriya asks Present Mic during English if he knew how Aizawa was doing almost blurting out what Iida had to told them, causing Hizashi to get worried for the male.
Notes:

Back at it again with the Angst... Probably won't see any happiness for quite a bit I don't think. Also I know my writing sucks and I'm low key embarrassed by it, but Imma keep writing cause I enjoy it. I hope you guys enjoy it too!
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
Typically, Shota slept as much as possible during class, mostly leaving the kids to do independent work. That day, he surprisingly got up to teach a lesson. He immediately regretted his decision due to how he forgot how boring some lessons could be. So, he gave them some independent work as usual before grabbing his sleeping bag getting ready to go to sleep. He groaned unhappily as he saw Iida walk up to him as he was pulling up the sleeping bag around him.

"Yes? What do you need now?" He grumbled unamused

"Sir, I'm sorry to bother you, may we please get some papers to do our work? You might have forgotten to give it to us." Iida replied.

"I don't forget anything. I just assumed that you guys would have papers prepared." He reached for some papers not noticing his shirt riding up his arm making some of his scars visible. "Next time all of you should be prepared for class." He said loud enough for the class to hear.

"Yes, teacher!" The class responded instantly.

Shota shook his head before handing over the papers to Iida. "Anything else you need?" His tone was annoyed.

Iida looked down at the papers and noticed the scarring on his forearm. He looked around the room nervously before grabbing the papers. "No, Sir. Thank you" he said before quickly moving to pass out papers. The image of Aizawa's arm stuck in his head. He was worried for his Teacher.

***

A few days had passed. Iida didn't want to disrespect his teachers privacy by telling everyone. Eventually he just couldn't hold it in anymore. He worried for his teacher and he wanted to let his classmates know so they could hopefully always be on their best behavior. He worried that Aizawa was doing this because of them.

Iida approached the class standing in the front checking the door to make sure no one would walk in "Class! I need your attention. I have an serious announcement and I need you all to listen."

Bakugo scoffed "Please! If this is about me destroying that building, it was the nerds fault!"

Midoriya frowned "Kacchan! You did that unprovoked!" He crossed his arms "Anyway, I think what Iida has to say is important. Let's pay attention."

Iida cleared his throat "So um, I'm just going to be honest and straight to the point" he looked around the class "I saw some cuts on Mr. Aizawa's arm and I'm concerned for him."

The whole class looked worried for their teacher.

Ashido spoke up, "Are you sure those are like... you know, cuts like that? I mean those could be from anything, I mean he's a pro hero, he could of gotten those from anywhere."

Iida shook his head "I thought that too. But, scars from fights would be random, right? The ones I saw.." he frowned at the memory "The looked like they were put there on purpose." He crossed his arms. "I think we should all be on our best behavior for Mr. Aizawa."

The class was in agreement; even Bakugo.

***

After class Midoriya decided to inform one of the other teachers about what Iida saw. He knew that Present Mic and Aizawa seemed to be close at times, so he he found him.