| Make it happen and Shock the World |

Make it happen and Shock the world

Hello to everyone out there! It's me Divya this side. Well have you ever felt the zeal to prove someone wrong? Have you ever felt like I can do this without thinking twice?

Let me start with a quote
"In the process of proving them wrong, I neared myself to my goal"

Many times,  many situations, many people try to make us feel low, they try to tell you, you are useless and you can't do anything. In this kind of situation people react in two ways, either they totally get depressed or fight with zeal to prove them wrong.

I agree everyone has their own ways to react and it's perfectly fine. But getting depressed will not help you dearies. It is going to break you internally. Rather if you try to work hard and take a step outside your comfort zone and get near to your goal the feeling of happiness we get can never be replaced. It makes our heart swell not with love but with proudness that you have finally achieved it.

Let me also tell you all a few verses from Bhagavad Gita :

"Man is made by his belief, as he believes so he is"

You are what you think you are. Your thoughts make and define you. If you think you’re a happy person, you become happy. If you let sad thoughts take over your mind, you tend to become a sad person. If you feel that you will nail a presentation in a meeting, then chances are that you will. However, if you’re not prepared and feel nervous then you might make a blunder.

The mind and the soul are in the process of perpetual development. Your hardest times might leave you sprawling on the ground and gasping for a breath, but it is those times that will teach you the most valuable lessons of your life. Don’t expect life to be a joyful ride all the time. Life has ups and downs, which is more like a roller coaster ride.

Never ever think you can't do it. You can and you will because you are bound to receive happiness.

Thank the ones who try to put you down and make you feel you can't do it, because from there starts your journey towards the goal. Of course no road is free of speed breakers and there is no way without obstacles, overcome them and then you will be happy then.

You will think whatever you went through was to make you deserve your success and without that you won't know the value of success as well.

Everytime you feel down, motivate yourself, encourage yourself to do better and remember whatever hard work you do today will reap success and happiness in future.

Also ending with a sweet quote which I have written :

"Every time you fall down, get up because there is something better waiting for you to come"

Hey Everyone,

We are back with an update once again.

Hope it was helpful.

Thank you for reading.

Stay safe, Stay home. Take care.

- Teen Fix