"Look at how I've dressed. lf I knew we had someone else, I could have been more keen."

Seokjin whisper yelled at his buddy. As they approached the waiting man, who stared them down. A bit jealous, a bit angry, a bit sad yet a smile on his face. Such a Namjoon thing to do!

Being honest he clearly heard Seokjin yell at Hoseok for bringing a guest even when he knew it was Namjoon. That means something right?! It made him feel more awkward because walking away when Hoseok had already seen him might feel stupider than asking Hoseok if he could come with them.

"Jin. Don't worry.. as long as you carry your handsome face everywhere, nothing can compare to you."

Jin just smiled at the compliment putting both his hands in the air with that signature thumbs up, appreciating his friends love for him.

"Namjoonsss..! Sorry it took long.."

Hoseok said apologetically.

"Where are we going exactly?"

Seokjin asked shyly. His overconfidence jumped into a pit when he saw the Kim Namjoon. I mean, The Kim Namjoon smiling at him. They had been together in the college representatives team before, but barely said anything to each other. Jin was the shiest of all members.

"Wherever you say..!"

Namjoon's eyes sparkled every time he looked at Jin. Every time in those little glances he took at the elder, he couldn't help but blush. Oh god, this man was literally crazy in love. I mean who wouldn't. It's Kim Seokjin, the sweetest man anyone heard of in the campus.

"Umm.. let's go..?"

Hoseok asked as he stared at the two awkward people trying so hard not to blush.

•♤•---------------------------------------------•♤•

It had been a fun night, even after the fight. Seokjin had managed to take things in control. Despite of his awkward situation, he tried his best to go along. Namjoon was back to his confident self. He couldn't just sit there and do nothing when opportunities of impressing his crush were overflowing. And Hoseok enjoyed how these two not so close people were working in unison to make his life less troublesome.

"Umm.. Hoseok-Ah..! Can I ask you something..?"

Namjoon initiated only when he knew things were at a good point where he could bring up the topic and not get beaten up for it.

"What happened at the dorm today? You and Yoongi hyung? You seemed distressed when you came out. I mean.. I am not trying to interfere. But we are a team. And you are my friend. I thought I should help."

"Yoongi fought with you?"

Jin was just surprised. Yoongi wasn't the type to quarrel with anyone. He would just put up his thoughts and ignore if you don't agree. But that's when they play basketball and no one disagrees with Yoongi ever. Maybe Hoseok said something which he wouldn't accept.

"Yeah. He said i dont work hard enough. And kept telling me what to do and what not to do! I am happy in my living place with Jimin. I don't see the need for me to move to his dorm."

Hoseok wouldn't have said this before. But now that he is having a good time with them and alcohol gives everyone a sudden outburst of confidence, he just spilled it.