CHAPTER 19:🖤 TRUE FEELINGS 🖤

Start from the beginning

And still not wanting everyone to know about it, I raised my head above and tugged on his sleeve before saying, "But promise me Oppa u will not tell about it to anyone..Promise me", I whined pulling his sleeves to which he hesitated fo w bit but still nodded his head seeing my discomfort. Later than, he dropped me at my college safely and left back to his work without even saying anything about that incident again.

It was already 9 P.M and Jungkook hasn't returned from his office. Considering it, I thought of not sleeping and waiting for him but my efforts went in vain when my eyes started to feel heavy and I sailed to sleep peacefully. Not even being able to be awake for an hour, I hastened towards my room and dropped myself on my bed before drifting to sleep at 9:40. But around 3 or 4 in the morning, I went to the kitchen but on my way to it, what I saw was enough to seize by sleep.

When I was going to the kitchen I saw Jungkook drinking in the library. There were several empty bottles lying around him and the full ones were kept on the table. He was drinking continuously. I wanted to stop him but his eyes were scaring the hell out of me. All red, His black eyes were now red. I sped to the kitchen as soon as his eyes met mine and cursed myself the next second for running away from him like that. 'He must be hurt again.'

Today, Jin Oppa dropped me at the college and Jimin Oppa was the one fetching me back in the noon as I didn't want to volunteer today. I was exhausted. I couldn't sleep last night after seeing Jungkook and that was visible from my red and puffy eyes. Jimin Oppa, he wasn't looking normal. He was mad, very mad. But I shrugged my thoughts off and went to my room directly just after reaching the mansion.

After an hour or so, someone was shouting very loudly at someone and from their voices, it was clearly audible to me that it was Oppa's. Placing my work aside I walked towards my door and just stood there trying to listen to them, but flinched the next instant when I heard Jin Oppa shouting. 'He must be really angry but who is he shouting at.', I thought in my mind bewildered and moved back to my bed only to hear the voice halting the next second.

But that wasn't the last,
 Just as the voices from downstairs stepped I heard a loud sound of someone slamming the door harshly. And by considering how clear and loud the sound was, it was definitely Jungkook's room. I hurriedly put on my slippers and wore a shrug above my thin t-shirt before speeding out of my room towards his.....Now I'm standing right in front of his room but I can't dare to step in as all could I hear is him shouting and screaming. 

"I can't hurt her, I can't". That was the only sentence I could hear as the next second a loud bang was heard from inside that caused me to rush into his room without even thinking twice. I stormed inside only to witness him lying on the floor. And a gasp left my lips when my gaze landed on his hands that were red because of the blood that was endlessly flowing from his knuckles. 

My eyes become wet seeing his condition and not being able to control it anymore I clutched his body tightly in my arms and hugged him strongly before laying him on the bed and dressing his wound. He just lied unconscious on my lap whilst tears were shedding down my face in continuity. Endlessly emitting tears, I didn't even notice when a drop of my tear touched his face and he gained his consciousness. 

 "Don't...Don't u dare run away from me again," I spoke with tears continuously flowing when I saw his attempt to stand up from his place. He looked up at my face when he heard my angry yet broken voice and brought his hand forward to caress my cheeks before wiping my tears off. "I won't, I promise,..... But I want to hear ur answer, Now Princess", He announced breaking the silence between up and started at my face with tears shining in his eyes. 

" I..", I tried to say that, what I have been longing to say to him but hesitated because of the block that got formed in my throat cuz of so much crying. Seeing me hesitating he gulped that painful lump in his throat and stood up from the bed before saying, "I'm not forcing u Y/N, U have all the right to leave me here, In pain", He uttered in an aching ton and turned his back to him to walk out of the room.