CHAPTER 19:🖤 TRUE FEELINGS 🖤

Start from the beginning

The next morning, I thought that I will talk to him when he'll drop me at college but Jin Oppa was the one who's accompanying me because Jungkook went to his office early in the morning. 'I guess I'm not going to have a chance to talk to him.' But the thing that is worrying me the most is Jin Oppa's questions. It's not like I don't want to tell them, I want to but I can't, I don't want them to loathe Jungkook and pity me, I don't want them to feel worried because of me. 

But to my shock, he didn't utter a single question while driving and was just trying to make me smile which I gladly did. The time I spent in college wasn't great as I was thinking just about Jungkook. I barely concentrated on the lectures. This guy is taking over my mind. I wanted to talk to him as soon as possible so I called him just as my college ended. But he didn't answer my call. I tried it a few times but he did the same every time. 'Is he mad at me?'

I sighed considering it and walked to the hospital. I came to know that the trusty aka Jungkook is coming to the hospital for some meeting. I thought I got a chance to talk to him but no it was not. Just as the meeting ended he rushed to his car and I kept standing at the corner. 'I guess he needs some time. He isn't even sparing a glance at me. I think he still feels guilty.' I was thinking in my mind when the words that he spoke in my room buzzed in my mind. 

"I know I'm not good enough for u Princess, And I know there will be times when I'll hurt u unintentionally, But I want to change Princess, For u, Only for u, And I will. Trust me. But if I can't.. Then I will not force U Princess. U're free to leave me anytime. Yet I want to say 'Stay with me'. U're my only cure, Princess. So please stay with me. I'll give u all the time to think. I am not going to show u my face until u made ur decision. I'll wait for ur answer Princess, I'll wait for it.' 

If that is what he wants then I'm ready, I'm ready to answer him. But I think he wants some time maybe because he's thinking I'm going to leave him. Pabo. Then I'll wait until u come to me. 
Same as yesterday, Today too Jungkook didn't even look at me. He just ignored me brutally like I'm some kind of virus. And Hobie Oppa dropped me at my college. He is the quietest in the group so I didn't expect those words to come from him. 

"Y/N how long are u planning to hide it from us", Hobie Oppa affirmed with his eyes fixed on the road turning my attention towards him and just as I apprehended his remark I panicked. " M..Mwo Oppa", I stuttered that made him take a deep sigh before proceeding," The cops found a corpse on that day near the mall where u both went", He asserted in a relaxed tone and I just stared at his face like a statue.  

"I don..I don't know Oppa what are u talking about." I said turning my attention from him to the window and I was surely known with the fact that he wasn't convinced by my answer. "Y/N the man was killed barehanded and by his physique, he was quite strong. So a normal guy can't kill a man like him except for if he's a mafia." Hobie Oppa described in his calm tone making me gulp again before saying, " How...How do u know that?". 

"I'm the one handling the cases in which the cops are involved so as soon as they found the body they contacted me to know whether it was Jungkook who did it or not". He said causing me to nod and paused for a second before resuming. "Now could u please tell me what the hell happened that day", He questioned in a little stern voice and this time I wasn't able to withstand it anymore so I spat every single thing that happened that day except for the part in my room. 

"Y/N kid how can u hide it from us? Don't u trust us?" He asserted with disappointment clearly visible on his face that made me shake my head in no. "Ani Oppa it's just that I don't want u guys to feel worried about me every single second. I already bother u guys too much and I thought it would be better If I don't make u tensed once again", I replied while looking down at my lap that made him sigh.