≋12≋

❝𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖, 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥? 𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕪𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕨, 𝕚𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕕 𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪.
𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙, 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥. 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖!❞ - Lost Boy Crow

|

|

He looked so scared. So afraid. So...lifeless. Why does that seem familiar?

To seem so scared that you're motionless. Lifeless.

Flickering.

Flickering.

What is this?

Oh?

Oh!

Am I remembering something?

What could it be?

Oh, what is this?

M are you not going to try and stop me? Stop me from remembering?

Hmm, it appears not.

Flickering.

Flickering.

5 years ago

"Look Mads! It's a baby rabbit! How cute!" A young Montreal cooed down at the fluffy white rabbit on the ground. "Yes it is. It would look better as a hat don't you think?" A young Maddie purred as she made a move to stalk near the furry animal, but Montreal pushed her out of the way. "No! I won't let you kill it! It's-it's just a baby." Maddie's face was blank but her eyes held some degree of disappointment.

"Then perhaps gloves then?" "Stop it! Why are you talking like that? You sound insane!" Something flashed through her eyes but was gone in an instant. "Do you like me?" She asked the boy out of the blue.

"What?" "You like me right? You have. We're to be married." "But I don't want to. I want us to stay friends! I value our friendship."

The girl frowned. "No. It is your father's orders." "Oh yeah? Well, who cares what dad orders!? He never really cared about me anyway!" Montreal turned to pay attention to the rabbit again. Leaving his back vulnerable to the girl behind him.

"Your wife should me your only attachment. Not some rabbit," she murmured. "Huh, what was that?" Maddie just smiled. "Do you like that rabbit over me?" She whispered but wasn't loud enough for Montreal to hear.

Regardless, his lack of answer and steady coos to the rabbit angered her. "Come on. I want to go sit in the treehouse." "Fine."