≋10≋

❝ᴏʜ, ɪꜰ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɪ ᴏᴡɴ. ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ....ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ꜱʟᴏᴡ.
ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ.❞ - Sub Urban (Patchwerk)

|

|

Most of my days now are spent being spoiled by either Montreal's mother or he himself. It's sort of become a routine. Every morning we'd all have breakfast then Ms D'Vera would tell Montreal what he has to do today and he'd be off to do it. Then later on in the day I would have afternoon tea with Ms. D'Vera,

which would always end up with shopping.

Her excuse is that is that; 'I have nothing better to do with my wealth so I'd rather spend it on my new son-in-law!'

Even though I'd refuse she can be pretty persuasive and dare I say, scary.

Heh.

I've grown quite fond of her though. Montreal says that she's quite a character. I'd agree.

However at the end of the day when I meet back up with Montreal, we always share soft kisses.

Though, I can't help but think about it going further than that.

Maybe tonight I can pursue it.

But right now though, I'm admiring this lovely dress I'm wearing.

It's an elegant eggshell white with fluffy bell sleeves. It stops just by my upper thighs in the front causing me to have to wear something underneath.

I don't mind though. I feel like prince even if I'm wearing a dress.
Even though I haven't had any good memories with wearing female clothes, I did always have a liking to them.

I ran my fingers along the collar, sighing. "I can get use to this life."

Knock, knock

"Sorry to disturb you, my prince, but I believe you have been summoned for your afternoon tea."

I giggled. Simon has made it his duty to call me prince from now on. It's all because I made a comment like the one earlier.

I don't mind though. It's makes me feel authoritative, like I'm in control over my life.
"Coming."

_

"Now, then let us-" "Shop?" I giggled out in a teasing manner. Like I said, everything has become a routine. "Well since you suggested it, I find that I rather like that idea." Replied Ms. D'Vera with a mischievous smile. We both laughed.

I stood up and she took my arm in hers and we began to walk down the long corridor hallway. "If you have no other way to spend your money like you say, then why don't you do something good with it? Like-"

"Like donate it to charity like all those other rich people say just to make themselves look good in front of the public? When in reality they only donate an amount that looks like a lot to those who doesn't have as much, but in all rationality it just doesn't put a dent in their bank account."

I was dumbfounded after she stated that. "I- I never thought of it in that way." She turned to me with a smile. "Well good. That means that I have an extraordinary way of thinking than any other individual then."

We finished walking in silence.

Yep, she's definitely a character.

_