≋6≋

❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩
𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩❞ - Annie

|

|

Joshua went to stay with Carter and Brandon. Carter didn't want him around me or me around them for that matter. This frustrated me to no end. I know I wasn't very inviting for a conversation after we left the parking lot that day, but someone could have made a move to talk to me about it!

I pounded my fist on the shower wall. "Damn it!" I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should call and talk to my mother. She'd help me. Right, mom always know what to do. I lifted my face up so that shower sprayed into my face, calming my racing mind.

"Yes, that's what I'll do." I mumbled as I turned the water off.

I was looking out my window, drying my hair, when I got a text from an unknown number.

'Want him back alive?

Then come and get him'

After that was a video clip.

It was a crying Joshua. My grip tightened around the phone in my hand. His eyes was filled with fear and he had cuts and abrasions on his face and neck, along with some blooming bruises.

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. For the first time, in a long time, I was afraid. Afraid that I won't be able to help. Afraid that I can't!
He was screaming in horror as someone dragged a knife down his face.

"Make him come for you. Show him just how much it hurts."

Joshua eyes the camera, and the look in his eye was nothing but absolute terror.
I felt my breath catch in my throat.
"Joshie," I whispered. "You might wanna hurry Montreal, I don't think he can take much more."

The video clicked off at that. I ended up throwing my phone at the wall in frustration.
I took a few deep breaths as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Ok, ok. She wants me to become him again. I'll become him alright." I dipped down on the side of bed and pulled out two suit cases. Some people would say that suit cases belong in the closet or something.

Yeah, they would. But not these. I'm so glad CJ didn't find them. That would have been a lot of explaining that I couldn't explain at the moment.

I hurriedly unzipped one and pulled out another phone. I placed the charger in the outlet and quickly dailed the one number that was in there.

"Hey mom,

Looks like I'm coming home. Turns out being normal is boring."

-

-

In the next 45 minutes or so, I was on a private plane heading to New York.
I took this time to collect myself.
I also took this time to reflect on that video I was sent. Trying to see if I recognized anything that could give me some sort of hint as to where he was.

I told her not to touch him.

I deliberately told her that those were my rules and yet she violated them anyway. She even went the extra mile as to kidnap him. "You're a troublemaker Mads. A damned nuisance of a troublemaker."