≋5≋

❝𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙮 '𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙣.' 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙣.❞ -Sarcastic Sounds

|

|

Today was Montreal's and CJ's first game for the semester. Well for CJ. Montreal did come in the middle of the school year, so it was his first game entirely.
Montreal was tapping nervously onto his journal with his pen. His brows were furrowed in worry.
Finally, it got to CJ's nerves.

"Do you mind? You can't be the one who's nervous! You're making my nerves go hay-wire!"

"Sorry," he mumbled, but still tapping the pen relentlessly. CJ sighed. "First game jitters?" He questioned playfully. It was, however, not what Montreal had been expecting. That assumption threw him way off. "What?" "First game jitters? You know, since it's your first game and all," Shrugged CJ.

"No. No, no, no!" "Okay, okay chill-" "I could give a bat's ass about that. I'm worried about Joshua!"
"Oh."
There was a moment of silence until CJ started laughing. "You're so whipped!"
He cackled rather loudly. "You're one to talk." "What-what are you-" "Yo CJ!" Someone called across the classroom. Montreal just glanced up then back down seemingly bored with the revelation. CJ on the other, choked.

"C-Chris!?" The blonde boy sauntered over to their desk with a smug smile. "Hey Montreal." "Mhmm."
"Chris, what are you doing here-" "I heard y'all got a game today." He stated easily while playing with CJ's pencil. "Y-yeah?" "Get me a ticket?" Montreal took note on how amused Chris looked at the other male's expression. "Y-y-you want to come and cheer me on!?" He also noticed how the other's voice cracked just then. "Should I not?" "No, no, no! I mean yes! Wait I mean-" "See you out on the field tonight." Chris winked as he walked off.

CJ was still beaming. "Did you see that!?" "You make a fool out of yourself? Maybe."
He hit him playfully.

Montreal wondered, would Joshua perhaps want to go?

-
-

Joshua had a tough morning. He was woken up at ass crack of dawn. He had trouble finding all of his classes. He didn't catch a single glimpse of Montreal or CJ the entire day. Joshua has just about had it with school life!

"It's not like we need it anyway. School isn't important." He rambled on when in reality he was cranky about not being able to sleep in anymore. He slammed his locker harshly. "Josh?" Joshua jumped at the sound of the unexpected voice. "Oh, dear God, Montreal you scared me!" He exclaimed while putting his hand over his heart and breathing in and out. "Sorry."
Joshua just glanced up at him then ran and threw his arms around him. Sinking immediately into the contact.

Montreal tensed and stood frozen for a few seconds before slowly rubbing and patting soothingly on the shorter's back.
"

Everything okay?" He mumbled into the shorter male's silver hair. Subconsciously, Montreal lifted his hand to run his fingers through it.

"I....I just missed you." He mumbled out. Montreal grinned. "Is that so?" He patted him on the head then let go to wall around him. "Well come on, I want you to get the best seat when watching me."

Joshua stared at him a little confused, blinking like an owl. Montreal paused. "Joshie." Joshua stammered. "T-t-that nickname! Hey, you said it again!"