16 (SMUT WARNING)

Smut warning, it's breif, if you want to skip go 3/4 way down.

I had slept the entire flight home, only waking up when the turbulence got really bad. Once we were back, we agreed to seeing colonel Phillips the next day and headed towards Mine and Steve's apartment building. By the time we arrived I still hadn't remembered that I no longer had an apartment there.

"It's fine, we can all spend the night here." Steve smiled as we walked in, with me still on crutches. "Pizza for diner?"

"Sounds good to me" I smiled as Bucky and I flopped onto the couch.

"Make yourselves comfortable I guess."

"What you think is gonna happen when we go to the colonel tomorrow?" Bucky asked.

"We'll, we gotta go to the bar tonight." Steve said, earning strange looks from us. "Recruit men."

"Just get those bozos from the 107th, bowler hat and all of them. Their idiots they'll go to war if you given them a pint. Loyal as hell though." Bucky inferred.

"Fair enough."

"We're gonna be gone for a long time once we leave though." I interjected.

"What makes you say that?"bucky asked.

"We're taking down Hydra bases, after seeing how fortified that one was, they're all gonna be twice what that one was. Everyone we take down they're gonna double down on the next base, which means we'll have to move faster than they're forced can. We're not gonna be back on American soil for a long time."

"Sounds like we'll be shipping out next week to" Steve said. Before long Steve had left to go grab some food and groceries, leaving Bucky and I alone in the apartment in the middle of the day.

It didn't take much conversation before we were back in the same position as the night before, me on top of him, craddleing his hips as he pulls me into a passionate kiss; and the radio blasting one of Steve's records. I was getting hot, pushing his shirt up and running my hand down his side until he took off his shirt. I had snaked my hand down, started to un do his pants until he decided to break our kiss and take them off. He stood above me as I sat on the couch, trying to get my own pants off.

As soon as we were both down to just our underwear he leaned down and pulled me into another kiss, gripping my hair slightly as his other hand ran down my thigh. I pulled him down next to me, climbing on to his lap and pulling him into another kiss. I continued grinding on his lap, feeling his dick get hard under me. Before long he had thrown me on my back and was leaning over me, boxers off now. I brought my leg up his side just as he thrusted in. It started off a little rough, but not to much longer we were both moaning. He ended up sitting up again, me on his lap as he gripped me moved up and down. It was pure ecstasy, no less than what I had expected from the infamous lady's man.

We had finished soon, opting for a show before Steve got back.

"Get out now!" I whispered to Bucky over the sound of the water pouring on us.

"Why?"

"Steve's back!"

"You can get him?"

"Yes now get out! I'll come out in a few minutes! Just fucking hurry!" Bucky did as I said. I had waited a few more minutes before getting out and quickly dressing before heading into the living room.

"You two are disgusting." Steve said with a smug smile as he unpacked the food. "Please tell me it was at least not on my bed?"

".I would never"

"Whatever." We spent the rest of the day lounging around, play card games and such with radio shows playing in the background. We had turned the living room into a dance hall for a little, all three of us doing dumb dance moves. Eventually the sky outside went dark, knowing we should already be at the bar where the soldiers would undoubtly be.