19

I woke up the next morning with my head begging me not to. I got out of Steve's bed, taking notice to Bucky's jacket laying next to me. I was a little confused why Bucky and I had ended up in Steve's bed, but for now I just wanted coffee.

"See military life got you wired for mornings." Steve smiled as I walked into the kitchen.

"What time is it?" I asked as I grabbed a cup of coffee.

"0600."

"Fucking 6 am, I should jump off a bridge."

"What?"

"Doesn't matter."

"You remember much of last night?"

"I remember getting engaged if that's what you mean."

"Guess we are still heading to the court house then?"

"Of course, you think I would jump out that easy."

"I guess not." Steve said as he drank his coffee.

"Hi." Bucky said seeming nervous as he entered the room.

"Hey Buck. Why'd you crawl in bed with me last night? WasI really that drunk?" His face seemed to drop as he walked towards me.

"Oh, I-"

"Buck, come one I'm screwing with you, when do you want to go?"

"Maybe after some food? We can go get brunch after."

"That sounds good to me!" I said as I walked up to him, kissing him before grabbing a piece of toast. We hung out at the lounge for a little while before getting dressed. Bucky and I agreed that uniforms wouldn't be worn there, by any of us, Steve and Buck were in dress shirts and pants While I was wearing a short white dress.
I drove us down in the Cadillac, finding a spot in front before we headed inside. We had to ask for directions before found the hall with a few other couples waiting. We gave the secretary our name and started filling out paperwork. It wasn't long until we had the license in hand and escorted to the court room, where the judge was already marring a few people.

"Are we making a mistake?" I asked, for some reason making Bucky laugh.

"Your supposed to be nervous." He laughed.

"Yeah, I think it's more of the judge thing."

"If you wanna back out you can."

"Absolutely not." I smiled as I pull him into a kiss. We waited excitedly for the couple of front to finnish up before we were allowed up. Steve signed as our witness and the judge started reading through the marriage agreement. I wasn't paying to much attention to the judge though, I was just watching Bucky's face. I like just sitting there watching him, he was handsome and the best thing I had ever has in my life. I didn't wanna ever let him go.

"Do you James Buchanan Barnes take Andrea Jones to be your lofty wedded wife?" The judge asked, a smile playing on his face.

"I do." Bucky said without hesitation. He was serious about it, I could tell by the look on his face, this was was real.

"And do you, Andrea Jones take James Barnes to be you lofty wedded Husband?"

"I do." I said as a big smile forced it upon his face.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss your bride." There was applause from around the court room as I jumped on Bucky, pulling him into the kiss. It felt like forever we were stuck in that moment, like we were the only people in the universe.

We went to brunch after that, a nice place near the beach, think it took a whole paycheck to pay for the three of us. After wards we went to Cooney Island. It wasn't as busy as normal, a lot of the rides shut down but we had fun. Steve had decided to head home while me and Bucky went walked on the beach just as the sun was setting.

"We really did it." I said as we walked.

"You regretting it?"

"Absolutely" I smiled as I turned to him. As soon as the it had turned dark Bucky and I got back to the car and headed back and made our way home.