11~ Who Believes in Fortunes, Anyway?

(Y/n) was taking her time wading in the water, scrubbing every exposed surface to get herself clean. Fish breached the water, catching the attention of her friends sitting by their tent on the shore.

"You are so gonna be dinner!" Sokka yells in her direction.

"What? I don't wanna be dinner!" (Y/n) cries playfully, feigning terror.

"Not you!" Sokka attempts to cast his fishing hook towards the fish. "Hey, where's the fishing line?"

"Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka." Aang holds out the woven fishing line, with a pink flower in the middle.

"It's all tangled!"

"Not tangled, woven. I made you a necklace, Katara," Aang holds the necklace sheepishly. "I thought since you lost your other one..."

"Thanks, Aang. I love it." Katara takes the necklace and ties it around her neck.

"Great, Aang. Maybe instead of saving the world you can go into the jewellery making business." Sokka suggests with a bitter tone.

The fish bounds out of the water again, luring Sokka in. He tosses his hook like a spear to try and capture the fish, but with no luck. (Y/n) dives into the water, trying to feel around for the fish. She grabs hold of something and stands up from the water, holding up her prize.

"I've got it! I—" She looks at what she's caught. Dinner was going to be Sokka's ankle. She drops his leg back into the water, and he comes back up for air.

"Sorry, Sokka, I thought—" (Y/n) couldn't contain her giggles. Sokka didn't look too happy with her catch, and she'd pay for it.

"That's it. Now you're dinner." Sokka grabs her waist and throws her over his shoulder. She wriggled on his shoulder, not realizing how strong he had become over these past few weeks.

"No! Let me down! Sokka!" (Y/n) couldn't help herself from laughing as Sokka paraded her through the water like a sack of potatoes. He would pretend to almost fall over, which would result in her grabbing his abdomen to stabilize herself.

She saw the fish swimming past them, and forced herself off of Sokka's shoulder in an attempt to grab it. She just grabbed it by it's tail, and held it out of the water. Her wet hair clung to her face and she pushed it away to try and get a better look at the catch. It was a pretty good fish.

She looked over to the shore to see Aang look at love-struck as always when he was with Katara.
"You mean all of you, or just your neck?" Aang pulled on his shirt collar. "I mean, because both look great."

Sokka took the fish's face in his hands and puckered his lips at it. "Smoochy, smoochy. Someone's in love."

The fish broke itself free from her hands, and smacked Sokka in the face, sending him down. (Y/n) helped him up out of the water, and they returned to shore. She wrung out her hair and put on her dry clothes.

"Aang's just a good friend, as sweet little guy, just like Momo." Katara said, petting Aang's head, then Momo's.

(Y/n) cringed. Poor Aang.

(Y/n)'s ears perked up to the sound of growling. They all looked at each other and dashed in the direction of the noise. "Someone's being attacked by a platypus bear!" Aang shouts.

The platypus bear was huge, swiping at a man who was way too calm for the situation he was in. He gently glided between the bears swipes. "Well, hello there. Nice day, isn't it?" The man said.

The kids all started spouting ideas to the man.

"Make noise, he'll run off!"

"No, play dead! He'll lose interest!"