Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair

Start from the beginning

The Agency will find their answer easily in that Casino. And, in that Casino also they will know what next move they can do.

But also, it depends on if they can fight that guy.
It will not that easy to find the Casino. Even the Eyes of The God can't be used.

Although my colleagues in the Decay of Angel's requested a perfect plan, perfection is boring isn't it?

And also... I can't let em to touch (Y/N) no more.

It's my own will to keep the one that I loved safe.

And... the only way to save this world.

I dropped my book and suddenly I saw a bed that has a man with a lot of bandages

I turn my head to the cell that was in front of my cell.

In the cell over there... a person?

My eyes couldn't believe what its saw. There was a person in the cell that placed front of my cell.

 There was a person in the cell that placed front of my cell

Dazai Osamu!

"Hello, the Demon, Fyodor Dostoevsky."

"Y-you?"

"It's boring to be in this cold cell right? I'll be someone that you can talk to." He smiled at me.

But what about (Y/N)? What is he doing right now?!

"Do you let yourself get caught on purpose to save the Agency?"

"There's no way to see your scheme than to be sitting in here... right, Demon Fyodor Dostoevsky?"

This person... still assumed that I will on their side forever.

"How you keeping in touch with your comrades outside, Fyodor?" He asked me.

"How was (Y/N)?"