𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Start from the beginning

She could clearly tell that not everyone was excited given that I just broke the news to them. Her smiles starts to fade and she says, "ok...so no movie then? We could get takeout if that sounds better?" She says as everyone just looks at each other.

"Sweetie, quick question. Where'd you get that ring? I've always wanted one like that and I just- I can't find a good place to get one." Pepper says as she walks towards Emily, clearly testing her to see if she remembered Luke's promise ring.

"Oh, this? I don't remember where I got it, but I can check online for you if you want!" She says as she looks at her ring confused.

"Thank you, sweetie." Pepper says. "Actually Maia, I think I left my water in the kitchen, would you get it for me please?" Wanda asks as Emily says, "of course!" and walks to the kitchen.

"Okay, what the hell happened?" Sam asks as he turns to look at me, along with everyone else. "I told you, she erased her memory. She couldn't handle the thought of Luke not knowing her, so she figured why not do the same." I say as I look down. I felt awful having to break the news like this, but was there really a better way to tell them?

"There has to be something we can do, that boy's a big part of her life. She can't just live without a huge chunk of her life." Sam says as the rest of them stay silent, not really sure what to do.

"I don't think there's anything we can do. If both of them don't have their memories, there's no way that we get them back." Wanda says as she sits down.

All of our faces drop as we realize that she's right, there's nothing we can do.

1/12 Months Later
November 1st, 2020, Los Angeles
Alex's POV:

I can't believe it. It's been almost two months since both Luke and Emily had lost their memories. All of us have tried to think of ways to bring them back, but we had no luck.

Reggie even tried to convince Luke to start dating but Luke has his eyes set on Julie.

They've actually been going out but Luke says it isn't all that great since nobody can see him and Julie isn't able to talk to him because people would think that she's crazy.

He's still determined to find a way to bring us back to life, but Emily was the only way.

Since we discovered that Emily was the Violet Phoenix, Luke forgot all about that too, so he doesn't recall us telling him that she was the only way that we could get a second chance at life.

Reggie, Willie, and I have visited Emily almost everyday since this whole thing happened, and we could all see that losing a big chunk of her memory changed her a lot.

Before Emily met Luke, she was very shy. She wasn't very outgoing and she had a lot of stage fright. After meeting Luke, she learned to love the stage and be more confident.

It felt like that old Emily was back, and I speak for everyone when I say that we want the other Emily back.

Luke was also different. Before he met Emily, he was cocky, selfish, and overall a player.