~Chapter 21: Warm Welcome~

As the morning sun rose, so did the trio of young adults. One with a thirst for vengeance, another with a desire for his possessions, and lastly one who finally wanted answers of her life. That didn't mean that the morning was any quieter than last night was. As Techno began to make breakfast with the help of Y/n, Tommy was rambling away.

The young woman could look to her pink-haired companion and saw how regret and doubt crossed his face but the look she gave him reminded him of what he truly wanted to do

"And so I wandered for days! Techno, it felt like months even until I found your little cabin here. I camped around the area until I grew enough courage to get a closer look. Though then you and your girlf- I mean Y/n showed up and yeah! Dream doesn't know that I am here and I hope he never does."

"That's a really interesting story, Tommy. Really interesting. Look, I think there is no time better than the present to really discuss this. Be prepared to thank Y/n..." Techno announced as he plated some food for Tommy whose face contorted with traces of confusion and interest.

"Oh? How so?" He hummed while he shoved food into his mouth without hesitation. Meanwhile, Y/n tried her best to silently serve herself breakfast still restrained by her weak arm still in a sling. She was beginning to get creative with what she could do, basically performing a balancing act as she carefully held her plate though struggled to put food on it without losing a grip. At least she was down one more bandage as it was clear how the one around her head was no longer needed like it once was. Techno saw Y/n still struggling to get her food and took a moment to help her, giving her a tired early morning smile. Today would be a long day, but at least all of this was a sign of things going back to normal for them. In a way, at least.

Techno took his seat across from Tommy while Y/n wasted no time taking her spot next to Techno, something she was starting to appreciate as he would hold her plate for her as she would take her seat so as not to drop anything and would still check on her as second nature to make sure she wasn't ill... Those nights from cycles ago still made him worry for her health from here on out. It was a natural worry, but it showed how Techno wasn't the person many saw him as. Though his eyes soon shifted back to Tommy once he knew well that Y/n was fine.

"We talked things over and she made me realize how you and I still have much in common. Think of it, we were both cast out by those we thought we could trust? Only for them to simply torture us... You and I are much alike, Tommy." Techno started his eyes holding an emotion hard to pinpoint in his eyes. They were stone cold and blank on the surface like always, but deep within there was clear hurt from the past he had. It ran deeper than the issues sparking with L'manburg... Though everything still seemed to sit heavily on his shoulders. "We want something back that L'manburg has taken. For you, it's your discs... For me? I want my revenge."

"Woah, Techno... Dude, I don't want to do what you did to L'manburg. I just want my discs back and one of them is in Tubbo's possession." Tommy clarified.

"Then that gives us both a reason to go after Tubbo as well," Techno muttered as he lifted his cup of tea to his lips and drank quietly. The communication was not going as planned, and Y/n could tell but the irritation on Tommy's face.

"Hey, look..." Y/n butted in and both of their gazes shifted to the small girl who had eaten only half of her breakfast so far. "If I can get a word in edgewise, I'm sure there's a way to work things out for both of you. You have both been hurt by L'manburg and its people. That is for certain the biggest problem so far. Even though your goals are different, that doesn't mean your journey to those goals cannot be linked together. Perhaps Techno getting his revenge can be the best disguise to get your disc, Tommy. Either way... Who else can help with either of your goals? Me?" She stepped in as the middle ground while she set her plate down and looked at them both with a stern but still hesitant expression. No one answered her rhetorical question allowing her to continue with a simple nod, "Exactly. Philza isn't here with us right now, and I don't believe we have anyone else around who would willingly help either of your goals. I'm no help at all either... So it wouldn't be smart to go against one another when you could work together. Right?"

Forget Me Not [Technoblade x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara