Reunion (29)

TW// death

I started walking down the street to Molly's trying to look as relaxed as possible. I was looking forward when all of a sudden Bates appeared from a dark alleyway pulling me into it.

"Hello y/n" he stroked my hair as he pinned me to the wall.

"Damien." I tried stepping away from him but he pulled me closer placing a hand on my back.

"Y/n we can hear you but we can't see you, you're in the dark, try to get out of the alleyway." I heard Hanks voice in my ear.

"I bet you're surprised to see me here." Bates laughed and he released his grip from me.

"For some reason I had a feeling we'd meet again." I tried to continue the conversation while taking small steps away from him.

"Don't move!" He yelled placing a hand on his back pocket. I knew he had some sort of weapon.

"Ok, ok but you can't blame for trying to move away, you kidnapped me and beat me the last time I was with you." I put my hands up defensively.

"I know he's here somewhere, there's no way he'd leave you alone?" He looked around nervously.

"Who Damien?" I tried to maintain his attention on me.

"Your stupid detective boyfriend." He spat in disgust.

"You mean my fianceé" I corrected him.

I saw anger fill his face as he looked down at the ring on my finger. "That son of a b*tch. I told him you're mine." He gritted his teeth.

"If you're so sure he's here than you know he'd never let you hurt me again."

He started pacing up and down the alley. "Y/n you have to move away from the alley we can't close in on him like this." I heard Hanks voice in my ear again.

While he was pacing I tried moving out of the alley slowly until I was by the curb.

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he screamed once he realized I was far from him but he still didn't leave the alleyway.

I knew what I had to do. "I'm gonna get away from you Damien, I'm going into Molly's, all my friends are there and you'll never be able to touch me again." I started provoking him.

"No!" He screamed and he took one step forward.

"You're disgusting Damien no one is ever going to love you, ever." I continued provoking him. "Especially me."

He started coming closer. "Y/n stop!" I heard Jay's voice in my ear.

"I'm with Jay now, I love him and I've always loved him, Damien, I've never loved you!"

"Shut up!" He screamed at me.

"You'll never be able to get your hands on me again." He started charging towards me.

I started running towards molly's while he followed close behind. I made it to the door and pulled it open. I saw several eyes saw me before I felt him grab my leg tripping me and making me slam the door shut. "BAR!" I yelled.  I turned and saw Damien pull out a knife from his back pocket ready to stab me.

Someone opened the door behind me distracting him for a few seconds. He lifted his knife up and was ready to swing down.

"y/n!" I heard someone voice behind me and then several hands trying to pull me into the bar.

I saw Damien get up and lift his knife up again ready to stab me. I shut my eyes tightly before I heard a gunshot. I opened my eyes and saw Damien's lifeless body on me, a bullet hole through his head and his blood seeping all over me.

My breathing accelerated and got shaky. It felt like everything was happening in slow motion, I heard a loud ringing in my ear and it was like the whole world went silent. I saw Kelly run in front of me and push Damien's body off me, Someone lifted me up and I turned around and saw Peter looking me up and down examining my body for wounds. I saw his mouth moving but I couldn't hear anything he was saying.

'you ok?' I managed to make out and I gave a very small nod.

I felt another pair of arms behind me and I turned to see Hank, I looked behind him and saw Jay running towards us and suddenly it was like everything was back to normal, I could hear perfectly again and catch my breath.

"Hey kid, are you alright?" Hank asked me and I hear the worry in his voice.

I nodded. "Yeah...yes" I breathed.

I looked down at my hands and they were shaking covered in blood. "It's over baby, it's over." Jay pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly.