Alive (22)

Jay's Pov:

Hank and I ended up taking the guy to the cage but he still wouldn't talk. Ruzek, Mouse, and Atwater spent their time looking for any other leads. My fists were sore from the interrogation when Ruzek came down the stairs running.

"We got something," he said holding up a file.

"You're too late!" Bates screamed at us before we were too far.

"Cameras picked up his car here a couple of hours ago." Mouse pointed at a map. "Now we searched the area to see why he might be there."

"Kim and Roman interviewed a guy that said that this guy had been going in and out of an abandoned house for a while. The guy matches Bate's description." Atwater explained.

"Burgess and Roman went to check the house, there are signs of someone being there recently and there's a huge volt in the basement."

"Jay they think she's in there but they can't hear anything from inside." Antonio finished

"Ok everyone let's go. Someone call CFD, tell them to meet us there" Hank instructed.

___

We got to the house and CFD was already there with Kim and Sean. I ran downstairs and saw Casey and Severide examining the door.

"Is she in there?" I asked Kim.

"I don't know Jay, we haven't heard any noise," Kim answered me.

"y/n's in there?" Gabby came running down the stairs.

"How long will it take for you to open the door?" Hank asked Casey and Kelly.

"A while Sarge, but we'll try our best to cut some time," Kelly answered.

Y/n pov:

I jumped awake when I heard loud banging from outside. I tried to get up but the pain I know felt throughout my body was unbearable and now I was having a hard time breathing.

"Help!" I tried screaming although only a wheeze came out. There was a lamp on the bedside table, I grabbed it and started banging on the walls with as much strength as I could muster.

"y/n!" I heard my name being called in a very muffled volume. I kept banging.

The door fell open. Kelly rushed in next to me. "Kelly," I whispered as I smiled at him.

"Y/N!" I then heard my name again in a more desperate tone. Jay rushed to my side as Kelly got up and stepped backward.

"Jay." I smiled again, he lifted my head up, our lips grazed, I was so desperate for his touch. I knew I was safe. I finally took a breath.