First date? (11)

Jay came to pick me up and before he could say anything I pulled him back outside. "Jay this is no one's fault, I decided to go on the ride along with them." I noticed he was agitated.

"You could've gotten hurt." He looked down at me.

"But I didn't and no one else did." I held his hand. "I'm ok." I looked around before placing my hand behind his neck and pulling him down gently to kiss me.

He took a deep breath. "Can we go get dinner?"

"I'd love to, let me go get my stuff." I went back inside. "Guys I'm gonna take off, thank you so much for today," I told everyone.

"No thank you, Kid." Boden hugged me.

"Come around more often y/n won't you?" Hermann asked me.

"For sure." I smiled at them all.

____

"So where are we going?" I asked Jay once we were in the car.

"I know a burger place near my place."

"Oh, so I'm going back to your place again?" I giggled.

He didn't answer and simply smirked. "So does this count as our first date?" He then asked.

"I guess that's up to you Halstead."

"Then it is" His smile grew wider.

Once we were inside Jay ordered for us. We vot our drinks brought to the table and after a while of chatting I had to ask. "So what exactly are we Jay?"

"I guess that's up to you y/l/n." he winked.

"Then I guess we're dating."

Jay reached for my stool and dragged me next to him. He put his arm around my waist and leaned in to kiss me.

"You know I was worried sick about you today?Maybe you could stay home more often?" His smile dropped slightly.

"Yeah well Jay I'm worried sick about you every day, but I just have to have faith that you'll come home to me every night."

He looked up and locked eyes with me. "Touché"

I have to say our first date was nothing short of perfect. Being with Jay simply felt right, it always felt like I'd known him for a long time and I didn't have to pretend with him.

We drove back to his place after dinner. I went straight to the couch while Jay pulled out some wine from his fridge. He brought the glasses over to the living room. Jay put on a movie, I rested my back on Jay's chest.

We weren't even halfway through the movie when Jay leaned down to kiss me. His hands exploring my body. I sat up to face him and we continued making out. A few seconds later I was straddling him.

Jay placed his hands under me as he got up. We didn't break the kiss as he carried me over to the bedroom.

"Do you wanna take it into the shower?" I whispered in between kisses.

"Hell yeah." Jay sighed making his way to the bathroom.