Sun Kissed And Glowing

Start from the beginning

"So I was thinking to give it a bit of time. We get married three months from today." He said.

"Exactly?" I asked.

"Yeah. Besides its May, your birthday is in three weeks, in June it is Jude's birthday and July  would be perfect." He said and I thought about it.

"Yeah, fingers crossed that nothing happens." I said.

"Yeah." He said. We watched New girl and Winn held my hand and I felt his eyes on me and if only he could hear how fast my heart was beating. Is this what feeling hot and bothered is like? "Wanna go out for dinner later?"

"Sure." I said as I stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Oh I am going to sit outside for a while. I need some sun I am still a little soft." I said.

"Oh, I thought you would want to watch New Girl and you know, relax and maybe let me give you a back massage until then?" He asked.

"But I have to incase of anything." I said.

"No, I told Kara no super-ing for you tonight, for at least two weeks or as long as Lex is in the city." He said.

"But Winn." I said softy.

"No, I got it. I promise." He said.

"Ok. I guess I'll watch New girl, but upstairs, in bed, with ice cream." I said.

"Ok, I will go into the restaurant, just call me if anything." He said as he left. I looked at Winston and Cece, grabbed a pillow and yelled into it.

Winn's Perspective...

I locked the door and heard a muffled yell. I knew that I sort have been teasing her all day. But I cannot wait to seal at dinner. I had already had the date set, because you know, I am from the future after all. I drove off to the restaurant and when I arrived at BOA steakhouse I began having chest pains. I pulled over and took my keys out and just sat there and held my chest and prayed that I wouldn't die of a heart attack. The cop knocked on my window, it stopped and I rolled down my window.

"Yes officer?" I said.

"Yeah, I seen that you were in a bit of pain. I just wanted to make sure you were ok." He said.

"Yeah, I just had a burger and I think I ate it too fast. You wouldn't happen to have a TUMS or anything?" I asked.

"No, I just took the last one. Sorry man." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Take it easy, sit here for as long as you like." He said.

"Thanks, but I am only really here to make dinner reservations for my soon to be wife and I. We finally picked a date." I said getting out the car.

"Congratulations." He said.

"Thanks." I said as a man was running on foot with a ski mask on and money flying out of the bag that was in his arms.

"Freeze." The cop said as the other officer was running up to us.

"Shoot." The other officer said as the guy and I locked eyes. His hard blue eyes looked at me and he then drew his gun just as the cop right beside me did. The guy shot and so did the cop, everything around me moved in slow motion. The people were slowly running around me. I walked behind the cop and I seen that his bullet would've shot him in the stomach. I moved the bullet to go towards his leg. I then seen that the guy was aiming at me, but then I seen that if I wasn't standing there the child that was behind me eating ice cream would've gotten hit. I held the bullet in my hand and aimed the cop's gun down and all of a something. The criminal fell to the ground and the cop looked at his gun weird and turned to me. "You didn't get hit or anything right?"