A Time What?

Nala's Perspective...

I was given tea after I flew Bren and myself down off of the roof. I apologized to both Bren and Kara. Sara was sitting across from me.

"So let me get this straight... Mick kicked down my door?" They all nodded, "You can shape shift." Bren nodded, "I'm staring at people that literally time travels just to save time and let it happen as it's supposed to." They all nodded again, "And I'm the anachronism, not Bren?"

"Well technically the thing in you is the anachronism and Bren is an aberration. Plus it wouldn't add up if you had a son at the age of eleven. But since he's technically from the future. Any given moment he could die and it will totally mess up the timeline." Sara explained.

"Well you're false there captain. Well technically partially correct." Nathaniel said.

"What?" She asked.

"Well Bren Tem aka Brenden Schott aka Beast Boy is from another earth but since there's only one. He some how made it to be where he needs to be. Which is back home with his family. On his earth he was the only child on this earth in the future, Their first child is a girl. So all we can really do is put him in that time where he has his sister and his family." Nathaniel said.

"Well we can do that. Or he can join the team or we can leave him here." Sara said.

"I wanna stay." Bren said.

"We can worry about the decision later. Now what were you saying before that. I have a what inside of me?" I asked.

"A time demon." Ray said.

"A time what?" I said.

"Time Demon." Zari said.

"I.. wow.. I. I need to hear that one more time. I'm not grasping it. I barely want to accept this but I just wow." I said.

"Yup. I know, I had one of those." Sara said.

"Is she joking?" Kara asked and Mick shook his head no. "Wow."

"So one of the best minds on this planet is possessed?" Lena said.

"Quiet frankly yes. But she wasn't supposed to be." Sara said.

"It was originally supposed to be a girl around your age," Nathaniel said pointing to Jude and Bren, "Blonde hair, greenish blue eyes. Related to Harley Quinzel."

"Wait Catherine was supposed to be possessed?" Jude said.

"How do you know her, last I checked Gotham is on a whole nother coast." He said.

"Her parents and her moved here. We got to the same high school. She's my gir....friend. She's my friend." Jude said.

"A special friend." Mick teased and Jude used his ring and made a mallet.

"No, as much as you might want to... which is not as bad as we want to, Mick is an alright guy." Sara said. Jude put the mallet away.

"Hey are you a real Blue Lantern core member?" Ray asked.

"Yes, real blue and true." Jude said.

"I mean it's still possible she can be." Sara said, "Remember Me and Nora were technically possessed by Mallus."

"True. He or She will eventually choose a host body. It's not pretty after that. Do we have to Voltron again? Amaya isn't here." Nathaniel said.

"But Kuasa is." Zari said.

"I need beer." Mick said.

"Ok well it was nice meeting you but I am so tired so I'm going to take a nap." I said as there was yet another guest.