t h i r t y - s e v e n

TALKING TO THE MOON
'At night, when the stars light up my room. I sit by myself'

aurora

"Stiles, just to warn you, you're going to hear a lot of noise during the MRI. It's due to pulses of electricity going through metal coils inside the machine. Uh, if you want we can get you earplugs or headphones" the doctor spoke.

"Oh, no, no, I don't need anything" Stiles said "Hey, we're just on the other side of that window. Okay?" His dad said and he left with my mom. "Okay. You know what they're looking for, right?"

"It's called frontotemporal dementia. Areas of your brain start to shrink. It's what my mother had. It's the only form of dementia that can hit teenagers" he said with a shaking voice "And there's no cure" he added.

"Stiles, if you have it, we'll do something" I say "I'll do something" I say, more like whispered.

I hugged him and kissed him quickly then walked where everybody else was. Electricity crackled.

"What was that?" My mom asked "It sounded like a power surge" the doctor said "uh- Stiles is gone" I say.

⚔︎

"Isaac?!" I ran up to the boy outside the hospital "He's not breathing. Derek, he's not breathing! Derek, he's not breathing!" I exclaimed.

"Two people said they saw Stiles's jeep leave the hospital" "Someone needs to find him" I say "Now" "Is it me or was this cut? Tell the others to keep an eye out for signs of sabotage"

3rd persons pov, couple days later

Metallic pulsing was heard at the school.

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked "It's an emitter. One of Argent's. It's coming from the basement" Scott stated. The three boys went downstairs to the basement to see a guy which turned out to be Stiles.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me" Stiles promised. The twins started growling and attacked Stiles.

"Wait, stop!" I said "stop!" Scott growled at the twins. "it's me, Scott. I swear it's me. I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise" Stiles breathed out.

"You know what happened at the hospital?" Aiden said "I know more than that" Stiles said as he opened one of the papers "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red?That's my handwriting" Stiles said.

"I know I did this. I caused the accident" he spoke "And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger" he added.

"What the hell have you been up to?" Aiden questioned "I think something worse. A lot worse." Stiles stared at them as he spoke.

⚔︎

aurora

The coach whistle sharply as we started running our few miles around the woods. Danny was first, then Kira went after him and she got first. They should know, I'm very...very competitive.

I started running faster and passed both of as I little smirk creeped onto my face. I continued on running. I turned around to see if they're close, but there was no one behind me.

Then someone pushed me to the ground. I groaned. "What the hell-" I opened my eyes to see Aiden. "hi" he smiled "what the hell dude- you broke my ribs" I whined.

"No, I didn't- I saved you from running deeper in the woods and getting trapped into steel-jawed traps" he said still on top of me with his arms at each side of my head.

"okay thanks- now get the hell off of me" I say "You're very tiny- I could break you in two accidentally" he smirked.

Then he got up and offered his hand to help me stand up. I took it and he pulled me up quickly.

We ran up and found Scott with Stiles "Stiles- I'm gonna actually fucking kill you-!" I exclaimed "I'm sorry I-" and I was really about to slap him or something, but Scott held me back.

"wait a minute" I say and motioned Scott to let me go. I slowly walked up to Stiles. "I don't think this is Stiles" I say "It's me, Rori. I swear" He said and...I knew.

"I swear, It's me. I promise" He said "It's him. It's Stiles" Scott stated "fine" I say and back away.

Other people ran towards "we gotta stop them" Scott said "Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop!" Stiles shouted.

Coach started clapping "Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain. Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?" He said.

"Hey, Coach!" Scott exclaimed before he tripped over non-seeable line and an arrow went into his stomach.